part 34

Right now you were Infront of Jungkook's parents apartment inside Jimin's car. Holding each others hands and looking at the house from the window.

Jimin : should I just leave and come back to pick you both up or stay?

Jimin asked, who drove you both to here. Looking behind at you both he raised he eyes with a gentle smile on his lips. His expression was not that clear but deep down you felt he was nervous more than you.

Jungkook : stay.

You : leave.

You both said in the same time, looking at each other, surprised.

Jungkook : Is there any problem if he stays?

Jungkook asked looking attentively at you.

You : there's no problem, but he has his own life and his work is on due too, so he should not worry about us. I have a gut feeling that everything will be fine.

You replied with a smile squeezing his hand a little to comfort him. Nodding you turned around opening the car door, going out and pulling with you as well.

You both stood Infront of the car till Jimin drove off. You felt your hands wetting, as you looked at Jungkook only to find him sweating. You pulled out a handkerchief from your bag, tiptoeing and wiping his forehead and palms.

You : come on, Jungkook. Let's win your parents back.

He looked at you gulping and in total nervous state. It looked like he wanted to run away.

You : don't forget, we are strongest together, Jungkook.

Jungkook : I don't want to lose you, y/n.

You : you will never loose me, and I love you too much to leave you alone.

Jungkook : you do love me?

You : I only love you, all the love I have is just for you. And for the rest...... I don't love anymore. I only love you, and only you.

Jungkook : you will never leave me?

You : never. Even after I die, I'll always follow you, and haunt you in your dreams.

I said making him chuckle as he leaned closer to kiss me, on my forehead and on my lips.

Jungkook : I will always, only love you.

You : but you gotta love our babies too.

Jungkook : them too.

You : them?

Jungkook : you think I'll be done with just one baby?

You cheeks flushed red at his reply. As you looked away blushing and biting your lips.

Jungkook : aww, look who is blushing?

He cooed pinching you cheeks. You cleared you throat, leaving his hand and walking towards the door of his house. You stopped Infront of the door taking a deep sigh before ringing the door bell.

You heard footsteps coming towards the door. But before it could open Jungkook came standing Infront of you with his back facing you. You got annoyed and shifted to another side, only to met his mother standing near the open door, her smile soon dropped looking at you.

But you just maintained a smile on your face, even after the way she was looking at you.

You : can we get inside?

You asked still with a perfect smile, ignore the draggers she was throwing at you with her eyes.

Y/n's pov