part 12

Second day of trip

You woke in the library. How did you ended up here? The old lady who apparently was you room mate was snoring loud like a truck horn.

As none of the bitches agreed to sleep next to him, you were bond to share your bed with her. And that made it even worse. So you decide to spend the night outside, thinking that would be boring, you took your earphones and laptop out and head towards the library.

There you watched some short movies as tiredness took over you you turned off the laptop and rested your head on the desk and automatically fell asleep. In that same position.

  You rubbed your eyes to get rid of the sleep. You picked your laptop and earphones and begin to head out if the library.

As you step out, you found some teacher looking for something or someone, you shrugged it off and begin to head towards the room assigned for you.

In your way you found Hoseok in a tensed look, he too was searching for someone, knocking on different doors and disturbing thier sleeps.

You head towards him. And tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

You : what happened?

Hoseok : didn't you know y/n is not in her room.

He replied without looking at you.

You : yeah I know.

Hoseok : help me look for her.

Still not looking at you he begin to move forward towards the next room .

You : hobi?

Hoseok : I don't have time.

You : look at me you idiot.

You yelled at him now getting his attention. He was surprised, he blinked continuously for good 2-3 times and when coming to realisation he run towards you and hugged you tightly.

Hoseok : where were you?

You : in the library.

Hoseok : you could have informed any of us.