part 32

It's been a week since Jungkook has visited his parents. And still there is no progress. No news from their parents neither from you. He works three jobs in a day just so he could stop his mind from overthinking, and keep himself busy. But there doesn't goes a single second your thought doesn't crosses his mind.

In the morning he works as a caretaker of children's just like a kindergarten teacher. After that he works in a library. And then at night time he works in a 24/7 restaurant. He gets free time at 2 am in the night. That's when he goes back home and take rest and then starts his day from 7pm in the morning. His sleeping schedule is totally messed up.

While on the other hand you never had a sleep properly. You would spent your days just like a puppy in the house. Roaming around eating, to be honest that part was totally excused now, and then trying to sleep but fail. And now it has started to show, in colour of your skin, your moods, and shape of your body.

Your behaviour has started to become worst, you are always irritated, easily angered and shout a lot. You also haven't heard anything about Jungkook. Those pictures on your walls were the only hope you had but that was gone now too. That happened when your father entered your room, and that night as your apparently fell asleep he told the maids to take them off.

And now you have stopped talking to anyone in the family. You don't reply to them, you don't look in their direction, neither do you start a conversation with them. Like you have totally forgot you have a family. And even after all the chaos you have created in the house, your father doesn't let you go out. He doesn't even lets you call him.

So you have made up your mind, you'll sneak out today when everyone falls asleep. And it's almost the time for dinner. As usual you would not go down, and in no time there will be someone at your door to call you like always. Just as you were thinking about it. You heard a knock on the door. And just by the way of knocking you knew it was Taehyung.

Taehyung : y/n, come down for dinner.

He said softly, knowing your moods these days, he didn't wanted to piss you off. But you already were.

You : go away.

You replied coldly, not even caring about how rude you sound.

Taehyung : y/n, it's not good for your health, please come down and eat something, you've been skipping meals for 4 days. It's not good for you neither for the child.

You : I'm not pregnant.

Taehyung : will you believe if you are given thousand reports of your positive pregnancy test?

You : I'm not pregnant.

Taehyung : y/n, just think about Jungkook first, how would he feel, if he finds out you are skipping meals and that too on your pregnancy.