part 33

You woke up only to find yourself alone sleeping on Jungkook's bed. You sat up straight, yawning and stretching your hands. Looking around the room, you noticed it was almost an empty room. No pictures, no mirror, nothing. But just a bed, closet and an air conditioner.

You turned around to find a small desk near the bed, there was a sticky note on the table. you leaned forward picking it up.

*GOOD MORNING PRINCESS, THE BREAKFAST IS READY, I'LL BE OUT FOR THE JOB, I'LL COME BACK SOON, JIMIN HYUNG IS AT HOME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, YOONGI AND HOBI HYUNG WILL BE HERE SOON.*

You pouted at the thought he won't be here, you were. About to put the note back on the table then you noticed the was something more written behind.

*YOU'RE CLOTHES AREN'T YET, SO YOU CAN USE MINE FROM THE CLOSET, ANYTHING YOU LIKE, I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK SOON, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. LOVE YOU*

And then there were some doodles in the ending. You laughed at his cuteness. And decided to get ready fast.

It took you 20 minutes to get out of the room, all neat and clean, dressed up in Jungkook's oversized shirt, and shorts. Which absolutely were a whole damn dress for you. You came towards the living area to find Jimin, with yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung sitting in the couch, talking to each other.

*Y/n's pov*

What is he doing here? He didn't had to go for work? I shrugged the thoughts and moved towards them. Sitting on the empty place between Jimin and Yoongi.

Yoongi : long time no see. You were so depressed to meet me that you didn't had meal, and turned pale. You love me this much?

I scuffed at his words. Rolling my eyes.

Me : so ahead of yourself.

Hoseok : I never saw this side of you Yoongi.

Me : he's just mocking me, stupid.

I replied once again rolling my eyes.

Jimin : I'll bring something for you to eat.

Jimin said standing up and leaving the living area. As Taehyung shifted towards me, I didn't gave him any type of attention, and was staring at Yoongi, as he was looking at me awkwardly, with a forced smile.

Me : I never noticed you are this handsome, Yoongi. I should've dated you. You look really cute.

I continued to compliment him, not moving my eyes away from him, to ignore Taehyung.

Taehyung : y/n, I'm sorry.

As he said I quickly snapped my head towards him, taking everyone by surprise. He poured looking in my eyes. I just rolled my eyes, showing him my middle finger and stood up to leave for the kitchen, but was stopped by him, holding my wrist.

Taehyung : I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you. Please forgive me.

Me : Bring me back that ice cream, Jungkook brought for me.

I said taking my hand and crossing them nearly chest.

Taehyung : huh?

Me : I know you were the one who ate my ice cream, bring me that same flavour.

Taehyung : ok, I'll bring it.

Me : fine.

Jimin : y/n, here's your breakfast. Have it Jungkook will be back in some minutes.

Me : how much time?

I asked again sitting back on the couch as he placed the plate infront of me. I mouthed a little thank you. Before started to dig in.

Jimin : not so long. Just-

Jungkook : I'm here.

Jimin was interrupted by Jungkook opening the door and getting inside the house. As I got the look of him, I quickly stood up running towards him and hugging him tightly.

Jungkook : be careful, princess.

He said wrapping his hands securely around me. I placed my head over his chest hugging him more tightly.

Jungkook : come one now go and finish the omlet.

He said pushing you slowly back. I pouted turning back and once again going to finish the omlet.

Jungkook : Tae? Did you brought, her clothes.

Jungkook asked Taehyung as I chocked and looked at him with widened eyes. There's no way I going to take Jungkook's clothes off. They are so comfortable and smell like him. I won't take them off. I looked at Taehyung who nodded in agreement.

Me : I'm not going to change my clothes.

I whined placing the fork back on the plate making a loud noise.

Jungkook : don't.

Jungkook said going inside his room. Then a thought crossed my mind. He told me he will talk to his parents the day he will leave. So how did it go?

Me : KOOKIE? HOW WAS THE MEETING WITH YOUR PARENTS?

I shouted as his room was away from the living area. While Jimin just shooked his head, indicating something which I couldn't understand properly.

Me : what?

I asked. Looking at Jimin, who had horror written all over his face. I raised a brow pushing the omlet in my mouth through the fork.

Jungkook : Can we talk about it later?

Jungkook said coming out of the room, fixing his t-shirt. I turned around to find him no expression on his face.

Me : no I want to know it right now.

I said looking at him crossing my hands over my chest. He came Infront taking a seat on the floor beside my feets.

Jungkook : not that good actually. They don't want us-

Before he could complete I ran back to his room. Rushing inside the bath room, I started throwing up. That's the part I hate most. Soon enough I got up flushing the toilet and washing my mouth and face with the water.

I turned around to leave and bumped into Jungkook.

Jungkook : you good?

I just nodded walking past him and sitting on the bed side. He came following me sitting down on the floor Infront of me.

Jungkook : y/n, you are okay, right?

He asked searching for my eyes. But my eyes were closed as I taking deep breaths, I nodded again for the reply.

Me : I'm fine, you were sayings something.

I asked focusing on him now.

Jungkook : they didn't agree, y/n. But don't worry I'll find a way to make your family agree.

Me : can I go talk to them?

Jungkook : huh?

Me : can I go and talk to them? About us?

Jungkook : but why?

Me : because they are your family Jungkook, they have a say in your decisions. I'll go talk to them, in person and I'll try to persuade them. Your parents deserve you as much as you deserve them. You can't just leave them like this.

Jungkook : I'll also go with you.

Me : sure.
_____________________________________________________

To be honest I don't have motivation for this anymore I'll just finish this as quickly as possible.

Thank you for reading till here, borahae 💜

And also thank you for sticking till here for this story, it's not that interesting anymore.

Thank you everyone.

Shortest part