part 17

Third day*

*Jimin's pov*

We were are ready for the day, except one person, Jungkook he spent all night crying on the floor, the same positions she left her, he was looking a mess.

We were all convincing him to stop crying, or else he will catch fever, but he didn't listened to any of us. To be true I was really angry over both of them, both y/n and Jungkook, they both are stubborn, the first time I saw her I thought she became mature after these 5 years, but no.

She still thinks like a child. I didn't said anything last night because it was thier matter, and they should solve it by calmly talking to each other, but now I think I should have interfered. Their childish behaviour won't take them anywhere, they will hurt eachother and themselves in this process.

And as far as I know y/n, she would have hurtted herself as well. They are so in love with each other that if they hurt another they would hurt themselve even more.

But to the point of Jungkook, he is still lying on the floor curled up and crying.

Me : Jungkook, get up and get ready, if you'll be late Jin hyung will be angry.

Yoongi : come on jungkook you can't be like this always.

Hoseok : wake up buddy were getting late.

We all tried to wake him up, Yoongi is right he can't just stay like this forever. We all took a deep sigh and looked at each other. Hoseok nodded at us giving us a clue that he has some idea.

Hoseok : Jungkook get up, I'll talk to y/n, and I will surely convince her to talk to you, and clear things out. Okay? Now get up buddy, or you want to go Infront of her in this condition.

We were all shocked at what Hoseok said. Is he really going to do that? Will she listen to him? Actually that's a good thing if she does.

Jimin : yes Jungkook, we all will convince her to talk to you. Come on get up.

Jungkook : s-she won't li-listen to you all.

He said in between in his hiccups, from all the crying.

Yoongi : she will listen to Jin, right? If not then his brother, Taehyung.

Does he really know what he's talking about? He doesn't even know how's Taehyung like. He won't even want to see any of us.

Jungkook : he won't say anything to her, in this matter.

He said now standing up on the floor.

Hoseok : you don't believe me? I'm her best friend, we know each other good she will listen to me, now go and get ready. I'm leaving to talk to her. Okay?

Jungkook : really? She will.

Jimin : yes Jungkook now go.

He nodded and made his way towards the bathroom.

Jimin : you sure?

I asked Hoseok, because what he's going to do isn't easy.

Hoseok : yes. I have to talk to her, because the way she reacted last night, was not good.