part 09

As all the classes assigned to you were completed you made your way towards the gym room. It was still a lot time for the meeting but you didn't had anywhere else to go so you decided to stay at the gym room.

*In the gym room*

There was nobody present there just some small stools placed at the corner and a lot of gym instruments. You placed your bag on stool and sat on the stool next to it. And started scrolling through the emails you received from the psychiatrist hospital.

You checked the emails properly about 3 times out of boredom. There was still 2 hour 15 minutes left for the meeting so you decided to make the pdf of the files for the new patients.

You took out your tablet from your bag and started doing your work. From arranging in ascending order to filling their information, disease and symptoms.

You were so immerged you didn't notice someone entering the room. You surely heard the door opening but you didn't have it a look. But when the person spoke you were brought out from your concentration in work.

You very well know who the person is. But you didn't knew why was he here.

Jungkook : I didn't knew you would be this excited to meet me baby.

You : I wish that was true, Jungkook. But guess what that's rubbish. I didn't even wanted to see your face in first place. But nothing happens with our will.

Your words surely hurt him, which he tried to hid perfectly, but nothing was hidden from you. You new him very well to know what will affect him or not. And you regretted saying that to him.

Jungkook : you can't run away from me, when destiny wants us together y/n.

You :  there's nothing like destiny jungkook. And if you'll excuse me I have some things to take care of.

Jungkook : I'm not stopping you.

Saying this he turned around and started arranging the gym instruments which were in the floor occupying unnecessary place.

He left to the secretary of the school to tell him to arrange the chairs for teachers. Which he did in no time.

In the meantime you were also done with your work and there was still 1 hour to go for the meeting. So you just sat there watching Jungkook examining the arrangements.

You didn't knew when you started to admire him. You were staring at him for good 10 minutes, he also noticed it but didn't said anything.