part 10

You saw him coming towards your direction with a grin on his face. Damn he looked so handsome, but you should not think about it. You have to ignore him for this 2 months of vacation, as much as you can. And after that everything will be fine.

Jungkook : you want me to drive? Or you will drive?

You : not it's ok. I can drive.

Jungkook : fine.

Saying this he made his way towards the passenger's seat. You too made your way towards the Driver's seat. You wore the seatbelt and so did he.

Jungkook : you have driving license?

You : No, I like doing illegal things.

He just chuckled and you started the engine. There was silence, an awkward silence, but you liked it that way. Because you knew if you'll start to get comfortable, it won't take him a second to make you forgive him. And you didn't wanted that.

He broke the silence first.

Jungkook : I wanted to say I'm sorry. I ain't joking or anything y/n, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for whatever I did back then. I know you won't forgive me, but I want to keep myself away from the guilt I'm holding.

He took a brake, to collect his thoughts, he was clearly holding a lot. You were breaking as well, to be honest you wanted to forget everything and spend your life with him. But whenever he would come close to you, you feel all those emotions rush inside of you.

You never told anyone how much you were holding. You always pretended you were fine. The only person who knew was he himself. He seemed to read you like nobody else. Yes you are easy with your emotions, anyone could get what you feel, they read your expressions. But he, he reads your eyes.

He can see all those hidden tears in your eyes. You hated how he is the only one who can be your happiness and the reason of your pain. You hated how much care for him. You hate how much loved him. Wait...what?

You were brought out of your feelings when he started to speak.

Jungkook : I still love you y/n. I do have feelings for you. And I know you do the same. 

You : I don't.

You declined. You didn't wanted him to know you are weak. Weak for him. You don't want to show any affection to him. The truth was you were scared, scared of getting hurt again, scared to trust again.