part 19

You left the place as fast as you could, it was stupid of you to think that exposing your deepest secret will be a good idea. Plus the thing that bugged you the most was your brother's reaction.

You were hitting your lips out of nervousness and finding a place to find. But you couldn't go anywhere far as a hand pulled in a corner. You bumped on a hard chest from your back, you couldn't see the person, you tried get away from the tight grip but it was of no use.

His hands were still on your waist. You hold them and tried to get away, you successfully got out of the grip but were again pulled back. Now you saw the person, it was Jungkook. You were partially relaxed after finding out that it was Jungkook.

You were still nervous, did he heard everything, what will he think of you, you never told him anything about you stalking your first crush, heck you never mentioned you had crush on someone.

Jungkook : Hello my little stalker.

You were shocked, you eyes were wide too much to the extent that if the gap got just a slight big they will pop out. You opened your mouth to deny the fact that it was him all along you used to stalk. But does he really know?

You : w-what do you mean?

Jungkook : Baby you clearly know what I mean.

You shook your head, in disapproval.

Jungkook : I know it was me whom you used to stalk.

Damn he knows it. How?

You : I never said that, I only mentioned I used to stalk my crush, I never said your name.

Another unsuccessful attempt of yours to deny the fact.

Jungkook : come on, you can't lie to me. I do know, I found the letter on my locker saying I'm sorry for stalking you. And the handwriting was yours, you really thought you could fool me?

He asked with a raised brow. But you were confident that you won't let anybody know you used to stalk him. So you pushed him away from you. And left the place saying,

You : you were not the one, I was talking about, Jungkook. I never stalked you.

Jungkook : wow you're really bad at lying.

You didn't said anything and left the place. After some minutes of walking you found a place to sit, and regret your decisions. You were in your thoughts when you got startled by a tap in your shoulder.