part 37

Wake up....

Wake up....

Wake up....

Wake up, y/n

I rubbed my eyes, getting irritated, because of the annoying sound. Which ruined my precious sleep. There stood Jennie beside the bed, with her hands crossed up to her chest.

Me : what do you want?

I asked again closing my eyes and pulling the duvet over my face. Which he threw off my face aggressively.

Jennie : Come on, wake up. It's your wedding, you want to be late?

She said now pulling the duvet off my whole body. I scratched my head looking at her with almost closed eyes. I'm so sleepy.

Me : 5 more minutes, please.

I pleaded, hoping she would agree but she just moved towards the end of the bed, pulling my leg till my but and back was the only thing on the bed. I whined moving backward through my arms, but she pulled me back once again.

Jennie : enough, get ready we have to leave early.

She said again crossing her hands towards her chest. I groaned in annoyance getting up and walking towards the bathroom while stomping my feets on the floor aggressively.

I got inside brushing my teeth with the speed of a turtle. Closing my eyes in between. It's took me good 20 minutes to brush my teeth. I don't know why but I feel too much lazy to do anything today.  After brushing I sat on the commode closing my eyes, leaning my head against the wall and falling asleep on more time.

Jennie : Y/n, you done?

I hear Jennie yell from outside as I quickly stood up, panicking. 

Me : yeah, uh, just 10 more minutes.

I yelled back quickly taking my clothes off, and turning the shower. I took the shower gel on my hands rubbing over my body, and washing it off. It took me 15 minutes, as I got out of the shower. Jennie was sitting on the bed, using her cell phone. As her eyes landed on me she stood up.

Jennie : I've selected your clothes for now, get ready I'll bring something for you to eat.

She said leaving me behind in my room. As I sighed again lying on my bed, closing my eyes to control my heart beat after the quick shower of my life. I stood up as Jennie entered the room again.

Jennie : you aren't ready yet?

She asked placing the plate full or fruits on the bed beside me.

Me : I feel too lazy.

I replied getting up and pushing a piece of apple inside my mouth.

Jennie : Don't you want to get married?

She asked standing Infront of me, throwing away from my body.

Me : that's not what I meant?

Jennie : whatever it is, get ready miss, you will take too much time to get ready.