part 31

I am standing Infront of my house, with Jimin hyung beside me, tapping his foot on the floor getting impatient as it was the 13 unsuccessful trial of ringing the bell. I once again moved my hands towards the door bell to ring it finally but then again, I pulled them back. It's been going on like this for good 20 minutes. The guy next to me getting annoyed rings the bell himself.

Jimin : You stay here I'll meet them alone.

He said pushing me in the corner and himself standing infront of the door. Soon the footsteps were heard from the other side. And the door swing open with my father standing Infront.

To say I was scared would be an understatement, I was dying out of nervousness, fear and overthinking. My hands and body started sweating like a fountain. I gulped hardly fighting his cold stair. Jimin beside me was pretty calm while I was mentally planning to escapee the place as fast as I can. I want to run away where anyone can not find me.

He didn't let us in untill my mother came towards the door, giving us a sweet smile. She is still that much beautiful. I've missed her so much, the way she would feed me when I would be suffering from fever. Her scoldings, the way she would tease me for y/n, the way she would come to my room every night to put me to sleep. I've missed her cooking.

Mom : OMG, Jungkook, come in, come in, Jimin.

She greeted us, taking us in while pushing my dad with herself to the side. We both got inside, but my father's gaze didn't left from me. He was eyeing me, my every step.

Closing the door she took us both towards the dining table. We both took a seat. As my mother and father both came in taking this respective places.

Dad : These are the guests you were talking about?

My father glaring at my mother in anger. He is not happy, with me being here. But my mother just smiled and nodded. Soon the food was served by the maids, and we started taking them on our plates and started eating, my mother was very excited, but my father was still glaring at me with anger.

I feel uncomfortable, I didn't felt that much of uncomfortable infront of y/n's parents. Maybe because she was there with me. I need her comfort one more time. I want to just hug her for some time, and clear all the negativity.

Dad : what you are doing for living, Jimin?

My dad asked making my head shot up, I kind of felt hurt, he met his own son 5 years later, still he didn't gave a single thought about me. I turned my head back down, picking the food from my ate, and forcing it inside my mouth. Unknowingly a tear slipped from my eyes, I need your comfort, y/n. I can't go through this all alone.

Throughout the whole dinner my father was making conversation with Jimin, completely ignoring my presence,and my mother all the time giving a weak smile. We all finished our dinner,and placed our plates inside the kitchen by ourselves.