part 24

*Jungkook's pov*

I was with Namjoon hyung in his room, me lying on bed looking at the ceiling, while my cell phone was on charging mode, and Namjoon hyung was studying as usual. He is actual bookworm. And now I'm getting bored.

Me : hyung?

He hummed as a reply without even taking a glance at me.

Me : is it communicable?

I asked. He still was going through notes on internet, now. He didn't said anything for a minute, and I decided to ask again, but as I opened my mouth he replied.

Namjoon : uhm... I can't say much about that, she never came in contact with us, in times like this. So we don't know, but the doctor will come tomorrow for her checkup, so you can ask him.

Me : doctor?

Namjoon : yeah, mom must have called him already. It's our family doctor, he always comes for y/n's checkup while she goes through allergy. Just normal checkup, to know if it's affecting her health or something, and he gives treatment according to that.

I didn't had words to say. What should I even say? Namjoon hyung again continued.

Namjoon : Don't worry too much, it's just a normal checkup.

Me : what was the last time she went through this?

I asked looking at him, and now he averted his gaze at me.

Namjoon : Years have been past, maybe the last time you both had sex? Uhmm....... Yeah that was the last time.

I nodded, so I am the reason. There a thin smile on my lips.

Me : I'm sorry.

Namjoon : it's not your fault, Jungkook. You can't blame yourself or her for that, and it's not like it won't be treated, just be careful next time. Like I mean take precautions.

I nodded at his words, as he again started doing his work, which was going through his notes.

Me : when's your exam?

Namjoon : it was 3 months later, put the authorities decided to do it in the second month.