part 03

Right now you were heading towards library to give back the book you lend from there. Finally you have completed your second day at school, to be honest it was actually very hectic.

In library you saw an middle aged women sitting on a the corner chair, you handed her the book and left. Just then you cell phone vibrated indicating you've got a call to attend.

*Donkey calling*

Just as you saw your brother calling, rolling your eyes you picked up the call. What does he wants now you thought.

You : what do you want now?

Taehyung : are you done with your day? If yes then let's meet up at your school's canteen. Jin hyung said they have the best coffee. Okay! Stay there I'm coming.

You : hey! But I didn't even agreed. Hey! Hello? Tae?

*Call ended*

You groaned in frustration,and made your way towards the canteen.

About 10 minutes later you saw your brother entering the canteen.

You both had some snacks for yourselves, after eating and chatting for some good 20 minutes. You both made your way to parking lot.

Taehyung : hey! I actually forgot I have some thing important to tell Jin hyung. Wait inside the car I'll be back.

Saying this he threw the car keys at you and ran away. Why does this guy always forgets everything, you thought.

Guess you just have to wait inside the car.

You sat in the passenger seat of the car turning of air conditioner, waiting for your brother to come back. You were getting bored, so you turned on the music as well as your favourite song started playing, you turned on the volume as started jamming with it.

You were so emerged in the song you didn't knew when your brother came in and started the engine. You came back from your little happy world to ask your brother what actually happened that he took almost 10 minutes. So you turned off the music and gave your attention to him.

You : what took you so long mister? It was just the matter of 2 minutes and you took extra 8 minutes dude?

Taehyung : nothing

From the look on his face you knew something was off. The usual crazy smile that was permanently plastered on his face was wiped off. You were so used to seeing your brother smiling all the time, that now it started to feel awkward, you missed his ugly smile that used to be plastered on his face.

(Wait Taehyung's smile is not at all ugly, you will later on get to know why y/n exactly thought that)

You : Tete tell my what happened, I'm not convinced with your 'nothing'.

Taehyung : Its nothing y/n, seriously

Lies

You : you're lying.

Taehyung : if you know that I'm lying, then it means I don't want to talk about it. So shut up.

You : why are you being rude? Huh! I asked because I care for you.

Taehyung : well I appreciate you care for me. But I will appreciate it even more of you'll just stop talking about what happened to me.

At the end he increased his voice. He was actually very frustrated. That could be seen and guessed in his way of talking. But that doesn't mean he can yell at you, all you did was just ask him what was the problem.

You : fine then! I won't ask anything now. Happy?

Now you were annoyed as well.

Taehyung : more than happy.

Being extremely annoyed with Taehyung's this behaviour, you stayed quite while looking out of cars window. You were just cursing him in your head.

You never expected this with him. He doesn't have any right to yell at you like that.

Throughout the whole ride back to home you didn't even gave him a single glance, and went to your room as soon as you entered your house.

Did he had an argument with Jin oppa? I should ask him.

You immediately called Jin after 3 rings he picked up.

You : oppa did you had an argument with Tae?

Jin : no! We didn't. He came to me we talked about your parents anniversary party and, he seemed pretty calm. Everything was fine. Why? Did something happened?

You : yeah he was acting pretty strange.

Jin : when isn't he strange though? Hahaha

You : no a different kind of strange. He even yelled at me.

Jin : WHAT? that brat he had the audacity to tell at you. I will scold him. Don't worry.

You : no need oppa. It's just he was angry. I understand. But why was he like this.

Jin : don't worry missy. He'll be fine. And If something is bothering him, you know you will be the first person he will confront. Whatever it is he will tell you, so have a little patience. Okay?

You : yeah. I think you're right oppa.

Jin : I'm always right. Now let me have my class in peace.

You : you should have told me you were busy oppa.

Jin : nothing is more important than my little sister. Ok bye

You : bye oppa

Talking to Jin really made your heart at ease. Now all you had to do was be patience and wait for Taehyung to open up to you.

______________________________

Meanwhile in Taehyung's room he was throwing everything here and there messing the bed sheets throwing pillows jugs and glasses that were placed on the night stand, the things placed in dressing table right Infront of mirror, the watches. Everything.

Taehyung's pov

Why did I said those things? Why did I acted like a reckless person. I shouldn't have said those things. Where exactly was my mind? What has gotten into me. I hate it, I hate everything. Why I couldn't control myself.

I don't think I will ever be forgiven after this. Why did you do this Taehyung? Why? Why? Why? WHY?

He......he...he must be really hurt. Will he... Will he forgive me?

______________________________