part 07

You were in your class room (the one which was assigned you at that moment) sitting on the chair which a marker in you hand which you were continuously hitting on the desk making a little irritating sound which was calming for you.

While the students in class were busy with the problems which were given by you a good 5 minutes ago.

You were thinking of away to get to Jimin and talk about the problem. But what exactly will you say? First think is you have to meet him and for rest you'll have a plenty of time.

After constantly irritating others with the little noise You got an excellent idea.

You got up from your seat catching everyone's attention. You made your way towards the first bench from the where the students seat start.

You quickly flipped through the back page of the first notebook you noticed. And wrote in capital letters.

CAN WE MEET?

You ripped the page off the book, folded it like an origami and searched for a students who is not busy with work.

Finding a guy at the back seat you made your way towards him.

You : Do you know Park Jimin?

Him : Miss there's no student named Park Jimin.

You : not a student Dumbo. Park Jimin, your physics teacher I guess.

Him : oh Mr. Park?

You : yeah Mr. Park. You know him right?

You received a nod from him so you proceed to talk.

You : you know where he will be right now?

Again a nod.

You : you gotta do something for me.

Again a nod. Then you handed him the paper.

You : you have to give this to him and don't come without a reply. Got it?

Him : yes, but miss the class-

You : you're gonna do what I say or not?

Him : okay miss