part 23

Right now I were sitting on previous position, with Jin on my one side and Jimin on another. I looked through the bag again, finding the muffin, but couldn't see it anywhere.

Me : where's the chocolate muffin?

Jin : which muffin?

Me : there was a chocolate muffin, before I got a call.

Hoseok : oh that? That one is inside my stomach now.

I pouted folding my hands above my chest and pushed the bag away with the help of my foot.

Me : I don't want to eat now.

Jimin : Oh lord this baby is so cute.

Jimin said child squeezing my cheeks a little too hardly, resulting me to lose my balance a fall over his side.

Me : ouch, stopstopstop.

I said while placing my hand over his to remove it. I massaged my cheeks as he took his hand off of me. I quickly took Jimin's both cheeks in my both hands and starting squeezing them with much force I could apply. With skin was too smooth and it kept escaping my hands, making me pinch a little too hard.

Jimin : I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Now it was me to take my hands back, I sat properly in my place while Jimin was wincing in pain.

Jimin : aaah it's still hurting y/n.

Me : you deserve it.

I almost shouted rolling my eyes, and directing my attention towards the chaotic stadium, because it's been almost 30 minutes and match hasn't started yet. I was getting angrier as the second passed for for absolutely no reason, the stinging sensation was still in my cheeks. I massaged that part once again. Everything was quite untill Hobi asked.

Hoseok : How was last night y/n?

Jimin chocked on his saliva, and starting coughing loudly. While Jin pretended he didn't heard anything. I gulped at the question, 'What kind of question is that?' I thought.

Me : w-what do you mean?

I asked blinking almost after every word.

Hoseok : You look like you had a memorable night.