Chapter 1

Room was covered with dark, except one place and it was where the criminal was sitting. It was bright because the dripping blood from the body was shining in the room. Nerve of the neck was sliced into two pieces and that caused the dead of the person, now the neck was ruined and the criminal took a knife out of the bag. Slowly he walked and settled down near the dead body. The worst of time when the killer started to talk and body lying Infront was still breathing because they say that after the death the body still can hear things.
"You deserved to die but you are not alone. Yours friends will follow you to hell."
The question was how will the police be able to find the dead? Where will the criminal keep it!

"Hey bro! What's up." Xyla asked.
Xyla a girl with deep green eyes, long hairs till her waist and she was as white as snow. She was the sister of detective Lincoln. Lincoln was the most powerful guy as he always solve the cases which no one can.
"Nothing! Just watching the television"
"Come bro, let's do something fun."
There something vibrates. "My phone."
"Hello." He answered the call and he stood up after listening the news which the caller gave.
"I am coming."
"What happened?"
"My team found a body. It was hanging under the bridge and brutally murdered. Like it was revenge to satisfy the loss which they had but they it didn't satisfied him so he hanged the body under the bridge where the dirty water from the sewage follows. So adventurous."
"Not again."
"Bye."
"Okay bye! I am going to my cafe."
She was walking angrily. "He doesn't care about his sister. What kind of brother is he." She was bambling all her way. After reaching the cafe, she saw it was saw dirty.
"What is this? I know that I am the owner but why are my employs late as now who will clean this place." Xyla stated to herself.
"Boom."
"Oh my god. Miles you scared the shit out of me." Xyla said. Miles was Xyla's friend and he was talk, handsome and pretty by face.
"Sorry. What were you doing." Miles asked.
"I am just waiting for my employs that when they will come and when will I open the cafe."
"In short, you were looking for me."
"Fine. Have the pleasure. I am going to the kitchen."
"Okay."
After a hour, finally the cafe was cleaned and she opened the cafe. Other employees also came and customer started to come. Xyla was making coffee and didn't noticed that miles was staring at her. As miles was her friend from childhood and he was in love with her. She was the only girl in his life because his mother died when he was born and his father also died after 3 years. He was all alone from that time until he shifted to Xyla's neighborhood.
"Excuse me, will you take my order today or are you gonna take years to take my order."
The customer said.
"Oh mam, I am sorry. I just didn't noticed you." Miles said.
"What the hell is this. How bad your service is."
"Mam we are sorry. But it's not a big deal we are taking your order." Xyla said.
"Oh crap! You are so obedient. I don't like you and your fucking cafe. I am going."
She banged the door and went away.
"Oh such a crazy lady, she was. Okay guys, let's focus on your work. We handle these types of customers daily." Xyla consoled everyone.

Lincoln reached the spot where the body was found. Lots of people were standing there just as audience to see what happens next.
"Did you sended the body to the body?"
"Yes sir."
"So anything important was seen on the point."
"No sir."
"Okay I will go and check the doctor and the body." Lincoln went to the doctor and he was checking the body. Lincoln came and settled himself on the chair when the forensic science Doctor was examining the body more because he wanted to know about the dead body.
"Doctor! Can you please go in the detail about the body." Lincoln addressed.
"Okay! I will start from the beginning. Criminal killed the victim very brutally as it seems like there was a burning sensation to kill the person that he thinks that he was the unluckiest guy on this planet. His neck was sliced and it definitely didn't was to behead the guy more terror by keeping his head. A X was Scratched on his face."
"Doc, can you summarize more about the body. Actually there is no clue...."
"Sorry! But what can I do. As a doctor I told you everything."
"Doctor, aren't there any finger prints."
"If there would have been any fingerprint, so I would have definitely told you."
"Okay doc! We'll meet again. But thank you for your time." Lincoln said and went away.
Lincoln thought:
If there weren't any fingerprint, so it means that the killer had worn glows. Maybe on the location of the crime, I could find some clues. Let's go there.

"Hey Xyla will you drink coffee with me." Miles asked.
"This is a coffee shop, so why should we go out and waste our money." Xyla replied.
"No.... I mean..... A....a"
"If you want to drink coffee, so I can make a cup for you. But if you want to go out and drink juice with me. So let's go out." Xyla asked.
"Why not. Yes! I will go and change my clothes right now. Wait 2 minutes." Miles said.
"Is this guy crazy. Or something." Xyla said.