Chapter 8

Door opened and Lincoln saw charlos was there "come out." Charlos said.
Lincoln stood up and went outside the room. Charlos gently closed the door.
"Come let's sit in the hall. How was your day." Charlos asked.
"You owe me one." Lincoln addressed.
"Okay!"
"Charlos. Listen I was with your daughter whole day so I asked her a question that why she doesn't have friends? Her reply was a little rude."
"Actually after her mother died I also don't know what happened to her."
"Ohh. Okay"
"So will you drink a cup of coffee or tea. Or you want to eat anything."
"I would like to eat noodles and your daughter didn't had any dinner."
"What? Really. Ohh god. She is really weak. So it is compulsory for her to eat breakfast,lunch and dinner and even I give her milk after dinner. She was admitted in hospital last month due to her diet as she doesn't have a proper diet."
"I asked her but she said she wasn't hungry, so I didn't forced her also."
"Every patient says he is not a patient. I am strict with her about her diet. Leave it. Wait I will make noodles for you and me." He went towards the kitchen. After a couple of minutes they both were eating and charlos asked "listen what happened about your case."
"Today I was not able to do research as I was busy with your work."
"I thanked you for that and I will research on the bodies tomorrow for you because you are my best friend"
"Thanks so I will be get going."
"See you tomorrow"
"It's already one."
"Bye"
He came outside, settled himself in the car and rod away towards his house. After reaching, when he entered he saw ruth was sleeping like a horse on the sofa, he ignored him and went to the room and was staring the wall where he again began to think (who is the killer, as the killer is sharp no fingerprint no clue no sign. How to find him, I have no idea).
The next morning Xyla came and saw Lincoln making breakfast. " Good morning bro"
"Good afternoon"
"What time is it."
"2:00"
"Oh damn I am going to my shop"
She ran away to her room and within five minutes she got ready and went away.
Again there busy life started , and a week passed away. Lincoln still couldn't find the clues for the criminal and this was making him go crazy.

'What is this. He doesn't love me now, after that day he didn't showed up, or I did something wrong on that day. Yeah right I did something wrong that was I made him wash the dishes but isn't this a wife's job but why am I saying this I am not his wife but he asked me to be his wife, now he doesn't want me to be his wife. Why am I even thinking about him, he was just like the cloud of storm which rain with a heavy wind for a day and then fade's away like he did. But still why are my eyes searching for him. Why.' Xyla thinking.
"What are you thinking so thoroughly." Miles interrogated.
"Nothing I am just thinking about the cafe. Nothing more."
"I know this is a white lie because there is something else in your eyes something very deep."
"Just cut this hell up. Or else I am gonna hit you so hard and then....."
" Okay! I won't talk. Do you want a coffee."
"Yeah."

Ting tong. Ting tong.
"Honey can't you open the door I was in the kitchen." Charlos said.
"Thank you daddy." Clair replied.
Opened the door. "What a great surprise Lincoln. You showed up after so many days. Where have you been."
"Thank you. Actually I was busy so I thought that I should come and meet you." Lincoln addressed.
"Please come inside."
He came and asked "what were you doing."
"I am making lunch for my daughter and now you came so we will eat it together. Okay."
"Okay"
He went to the kitchen leaving him in the hall and there he came settled himself on the sofa and stared at Clair as she was sitting on the other sofa and was watching the t.v.
"Can you get me a glass of water." Lincoln said to her.
She stared back at him "Wait 5 minutes uncle." She replied.
"I told you I am not your uncle and Why are watching doraemon."
"Are you not a fan of doraemon. You don't know him."
"So what's the big deal in it. I don't like cartoon's since I was a kid."
"Okay no doraemon, So sailor moon, or Tom and Jerry."
"No. I said I don't like cartoon and I have never watched cartoon's."
"You are unbelievable. Wait I am bringing the glass of water." Then she went to the kitchen and bought a glass of water for him.
"Thank you" Lincoln said.
And then she again started to watch t.v but now she was watching a drama.
"What do you study."
"I am studying neurology."
"You don't look like a doctor."
She stared back with a great anger and said "I don't like to explain myself to such a old person like you."
"Clair where are your manners. How are you talking to my friend like this." Charlos said.
"But daddy..."
"Shut up and apologize."
"I won't." She said and ran to her room.
"Clair."
"Leave it charlos she is a kid. Don't treat her like this." Lincoln said.
"She should be teached or else she would be like this always. So I am just teaching her."
"Whatever. Did you found any clue for my case."
"No I did not found any clue as I told you everything that I could find."
"Ohh. I am so stressed About it."
"Don't be. God will make everything thing better."