Chapter 2

So this is where the body was found... No clue and no camera's and nothing else?.. This is a bit difficult how come there is not even a little piece of evidence. "Damn shit! How am I going to find clue when there is not a single thing here" Lincoln shouted.
Watching the road and he was sitting on the footpath. Think, think hard, think harder maybe something come to my mind.
"This footpath on bridge and under the bridge there is shabby water and the beginning of the forest, the main point that he could have put the body on the road but he hanged it under the bridge so that after the death also the person should be tortured." He said. "The thing is why is he doing this?"

"So which juice would you like to drink" miles asked
"Mixed."
"You like mix flavour,"
"No! I just wanted to taste it.."
"Okay!"
Drinking juice and they were walking slowly. "Xyla! Why did opened a coffee shop?"...."
She stopped drinking "My mother wanted to open a coffee shop."
"Ohhh This is not your dream it was your mother's dream."
"This doesn't matter! I guess we have spended so much time here and I have to go. Bye!"
"Ohh, wait a..wait. I am also coming."

Ruth was smoking. Ruth a guy with tall height,fair colour and dark brown eyes. He always wears a chain in his neck. Ruth was sitting in the bar and he was looking at a girl.
He was too hot, for the girls and he called a girl. She came to him.
"Mister, I think it's a guy's work to follow the woman."
He looked up and saw her face. "You are so pretty."
She smiled and started looking down.
"So can I have the honour to kiss you." He asked. She looked him and said "Isn't that to fast."
"Today in this place, I felt like I want to have you for just today so can't I and I always like to talk straight."
She leaned forward and settled herself on his lap and she kissed his cheeks.
"You are so rude but I like that."
After this, he kissed her. They both were kissing even they weren't concerned about what the people's in the bar will say. They were totally into each other. The deepest feeling of one's heart was out. The Fragrances of her perfume was being smelled by him and when she grabbed his shoulder so he stopped as a call came to his phone.
"Wait for few minutes."
He picked it up.
"Hello." He said.
"Ruth I just heard that my friend got murdered?"
"Again."
"No another friend, can you go and check on his place."
"Why?"
"Just go and see that in his place there is nothing that makes them think that I was his friend."
"Why don't you want the world to know that he was your friend."
"Don't ask questions! I haven't gave you the right just go and do what I asked you to do."
"Text me the address. I will go and see."
"You have to go right now, son."
"Right now. Why? I am busy doing something I will go later."
"Son, please be obedient. As the police will definitely do inquiry of his place and I know in which sense are you busy."
"Okay. I will go."
He hanged up the call.
"Can you stand up from my lap!"
"Why? What happened?"
"I have a work to do."
"What is the important work that you are leaving me also even when you said that you want me."
"Do you know my name?"
She looked confused. "No, why?"
"So how can you kiss a stranger?"
"What?"
"Or you were thinking that I will date you or may be I will marry you. So you are wrong, I was just having fun."
Her face turned to red and she stood up angrily. She slapped him and throws the wine on to his face.
"Next time, mind your language."
"If you look closely, I said nothing wrong though."
She went away in a great anger. He stood alone me in the place again.
"This happens alway when I tell the truth to the girls that I was playing with them. Fools they easily believe that I will marry them." He whispered to himself and picked his jacket and started to walk away. He came out of the bar and looked straight the street it was dark and terror was being felt in that place but he was a brave guy. He walked to the house of his father's friend.