Chapter 18

Xyla was sitting in the hall watching t.v.
"Lincoln, did you got any clues."
"No. But I will definitely be able to find soon."
"Oh."
"Where are lost nowadays. I don't see you often."
"Yes, actually I am busy in doing work."
"Which work."
"I run a cafe and it has a lot of problems, so from where should I began to explain my problem"
"No, I understand that. What about Ruth? How is he nowadays?"
"I don't know. I haven't seen him."
"Are you sure."
She hesitated a bit but she said "I am sure and I am going to sleep."
"Okay. Sweet dreams baby."
She came and hugged him.
"What happened?" Lincoln asked.
"My heart was saying to hug you today."
"Don't take any kind of stress. As just remember that you always have me by your side."
"Definitely."
She replied and went back to her room. She was walking slowly towards her room.
Tick tock was the sound made by clock. Most importantly her room was in the basement.
She entered her room and locked the door.
She went towards the mirror and stood Infront of it. Slowly she moved her hairs on the left-hand side of her shoulder. There was a tattoo of X in right hand side of her neck.
"I love you Ruth but I can't love you back because the only thing which I was craving for years was to take my revenge and today this dream is going to be fulfilled. This burning desire for revenge is getting more and more day by day."
She was talking to herself and settled down on the ground.
"Isn't it funny Xyla. I don't love him that much because of him I can't leave my everything. You know the most important part he will also start hating me by my last move but I don't care." She laughed and now was lying on the she was staring the roof of the room.
"Everyone in finding me and I am finding that last person. I will kill you definitely." She said.
"Aaahhhhhh. Pain. Pain. I will kill you. You deserve to die." She said and looked herself in the mirror and started to laugh.

On the other hand Ruth was sitting in the hall. He had a bottle of wine in his hands and he was drinking it to. "Why are you doing this. My love. Why." He was heartbroken first time in his whole life. A stressful cry was heard in his whole house. "Why. Why. I love you. Why the fu*k are you doing this to me."
There was someone standing Infront of him. He started to walk towards him and stood Infront of him.
"Ruth."
He looked up and said "Dad. Dad." He hugged him and tears were shedding from his face.
"What happened. Son."
"I am sad dad. I am sad."
"Why. Who made you sad."
He leaved him and again he sitted on the sofa. Picked his wine and began to drink again.
"Who made you sad."
"It's a girl."
"You're girlfriend."
"No."
"Then who."
"She is the love of my life. I love her from the first ever meeting. She was like the rain which makes me happy.........but........." There was pause in his sentence.
"But what?"
"Today I proposed her."
"So."
He took a good look of his dad and replied "She rejected me."
"Why."
"I don't know." Again tears were rolling down his cheeks.
"If she doesn't love you back. Then snach this love from her. Do a forced marriage and then she will be all yours."
"No, I can't. This isn't love. After that she won't love me back. You know that I love her because of who she is. My love is pure I don't want anything that hurts her."
"So she won't love back."
"It's her choice. I can't force anyone to love me because I desire them. She has all the right to choose her Mr right."
"Son. Will you be happy from this decision."
"Yeah, I will stop myself."
"Can I meet her."
"Yeah."
"Okay. So do you know that uncle Paul died."
"Really he died."
"Yes because of him I came here."
"Oh. I am going to sleep."
"Okay go. Take care of yourself son."
"Dad, I will definitely." He said and lefted towards his room.