Chapter 7

Xyla locked the door of her cafe still thinking the same topic why did he proposed her? Did he really fall for her? Or he wants something from me? "Piss off! Why the hell am I thinking about him. I don't care." Xyla said aloud. Angrily walked and was going towards the house. Reached her house's gate then opened it, went inside and opened the lights
"Ahhhh! What the hell are you doing here? Don't you know it's a crime?" Xyla angrily questioned.
"Hey! I actually missed you and wanted to see you badly. So I came." Ruth replied gently.
"My brother will kill you! If he knew that you were here."
"Oh really! Then call your brother. I also want to see really will he kill me."
"Wait. I will call him and then you will know I am not joking."
"How will you call him. If I tie you up and then..."
"I will kill you! Nothing much. I won't let you touch me how will you tie me."
"Giving me a challenge.."
"Whatever you think. It's your problem not mine."
"Okay! Your brother sended me here saying he will not come home tonight, so that you might feel alone and I should accompany you. Nothing much. If you don't trust me call your brother."
"I will definitely." She opened her bag and took her phone out. Glanced at him and he was smiling. "Ohh seriously!" Called her brother.
"Hello" Lincoln said
"Are you crazy? You sended a man to the house and left me alone with him. Damn it." Xyla shouted.
"He was the most reliable person I know and don't worry he can't touch you I even investigated him."
"Ohh right!.." Xyla said to him.
Lincoln cutted the call.
"Hello.hello. damn brother." She angrily turned around saw him.
"By the way can you do me a favour." Ruth asked.
"No!" Xyla replied.
"Still I will ask that please cook me something. I didn't ate anything from the morning."
"Really? You didn't eated anything from the morning." She asked in a concern.
"Do you think I am joking?"
"If so then I will cook you something. Wait here." She went to the kitchen and took some vegetables from the refrigerator and took the tray and started cutting them. He was looking at her.
"She is as pure as gold not like some other girls." Ruth thinking. Just staring at her and then closed his eyes and in the Mind thinking about her beauty and innocence. Like this an hour passed, it was already 12:00.
"Ruth. Ruth." Xyla whispered.
Opened his eyes slowly and saw her calling his name like an angel. "What happened?"
"You asked me to cook and now you are sleeping what is this."
"You're done. Is the food ready."
"Yes!"
"Okay! Let's go."
He went to the dinning table and settled himself down. Picked up a plate and then started eating.
"How is it? Do you like it."
"Yes! You're cooking skills are good. I liked it."
"Okay then eat it, and clean the plates and wash them up and put the remaining food in the refrigerator. I hope you don't mind because I am going to sleep. Bye."
"Okay!."
She went to her room. He continued to eat and after eating he picked the dishes and took them to the kitchen. After doing the dishes, he went and lied down on the sofa and slept.