Chapter 23

Lincoln he was in tears. "What have I done? I made my love to go. Just because I think I am not good for her and this was the time when she wanted me." He looked around it was 5 already and Xyla wasn't home. He took his phone and called Xyla but she wasn't picking her phone. "Where is she? This girl she makes me take to much stress. Let me check her room to see maybe I could I find any of her friends contact."
He stood and went to Xyla's room he opened the door and walked in. But he was amazed to see the wall in her room. He went close to the wall and Stared it.
"Xyla is the killer!" He said in shock. He remembered when miles came to him. He said Xyla said him to send this juice to him. He was so shocked that he began to look her room and took out her register and went to his room. He took the letter send by the killer. He matched the handwriting.
"Bang! It matches. Xyla why are you doing this."

"Xyla have you made your mind?" Miles was saying this to her.
"Yes!"
"So how will you protect yourself?"
She took out a gun from her bag. "This is Lincoln's gun. I stoled it from his room. By this I will protect myself."
"Good luck."
"Thank you miles!" She said and hugged him.
After that she was went to the door.
"Listen, miles you have to send both of them there after..." She looked at the watch and said
"It's 5:30 right now. Means you will bring them there at 10:00. Okay."
"Okay!"
She said that went outside and miles also followed her. As firstly they both will go together and then after reaching the city they will change there destination.

Lincoln he rushed towards his office and called the tracker guy because he wanted to track his sister's location.
"Listen with in 5 minutes track this location."
"Wait sir!"
After 5 minutes he said "Sir this number can't be traced as the number is currently switched off."
"Shit. Okay thank you."
He said and went away. "What should I do. Where will be she. Maybe with Ruth. Yeah I think she would be there."
He said and rushed towards Ruth's house.

On the other, hand Xyla and miles changed there directions. Xyla went towards the last building and miles went to Xyla's house. After an hour Xyla finally reached the building. It was just like the haunted building shown in the horror movies. As no one was living in that building and it closed from about 2 years. She was walking slowly. She was also looking here and there suspiciously because she was thinking that the person could come from any way. Suddenly someone hitted Xyla's head by a metal rod. Blood tripped from her head and she slowly moved her hand and touched the blood. After that she tried to turn but everything went blur and she falled. That person started to walk and dragged his rod with him. He stood above Xyla and was looking at her. He lifted her up and started to walk.

Lincoln arrived at Ruth's house and rings the bell of his house. A servant opened his house door. "Yes sir, how may I help you?"
"Where is Ruth?"
"Sir, Ruth sir is sitting in the hall."
"I want to meet him. Call him for me"
"Who is there." Ruth shouted.
"Ruth, I need to talk to you." He immediately recognised the voice and he came towards the door. He was correct it was Lincoln.
"Why are you here?"
"Is Xyla with you?"
"No why would she be with me."
"Oh shit. Where is she?"
"What happened. Where did she went. Don't you know."
"No, that's why I am finding her."
"From how much time are you finding her."
"She is missing from the morning but I was finding her from 2 hours earlier."
"There is a possibility that she reached home till now."
"There can be."
"Let's go to your house." As he heard Ruth idea he agreed and they both went to Lincoln's house now.