Chapter 19

Clair woke up the next morning.
"I am in my room but I was with Lincoln last night." She was thinking and she came in the hall. "By the way where is dad?" She thought and turned around to see if her dad was somewhere watching the t.v but he wasn't. So she shouted "Dad are you in your room."
But there was no response instead she saw a letter on the dinning table. She picked it up and started reading the letter.
(Honey I am sorry for leaving early today. I had a very important work today but I made your breakfast it's on the table eat it please. I am sorry and I love you.)
"What is this. But it's okay I will ask for a compensation of this day."

Xyla was going to the cafe and she saw ruth was already standing on her café's door. She was shocked and she walked 2 steps back.
"Xyla, can I talk to you."
"No."
"But I want to talk."
She looked at him "What do you want to say."
"I don't care why you rejected me."
"So why are you here."
"My dad he wanted to meet you."
"Now."
"No you give the time."
"Okay. I will meet uncle tomorrow."
"Okay. Bye." He said and he started to walk away. Xyla looked at him and he stopped.
"I don't want to go."
Tears filled in Xyla's eyes she looked at him and said "But I won't stop you."
She started to cross Ruth but he holded her hand and pulled her back.
"Why."
She was looking into his desperate eyes which were desiring for the answer and she kissed him. He lefted her arm in a shock. Within a minute she stopped and ran away. He was standing all alone in the alley.
"What was that?"
She went to mall because she didn't wanted Ruth to follow her to home where Lincoln discover's what happening between them.
She was walking in the mall all alone where she bumped into someone.
"Oh I am sorry." She said and looked up. "Doctor charlos right!"
"Yes. You are Lincoln's sister."
"Yes! Why are you here means you were researching on the case. Know."
"Actually yes. But tomorrow is my daughter's birthday."
"Oh. Happy birthday to her."
"Yeah. So if you have time can you help me find a gift for my daughter."
"Yes, why not. Let's go."
They both went to jewellery shop.
"Do she like jewellery."
"Yes, she does."
"So let's buy earrings for her."
"Can you choose, as there are so many I am confused that what should I buy."
"Oh, let me see." She was clearly looking at the earrings and she moved her hairs so at that time the doctor looked at neck's tattoo.
"Can I ask a question?"
"Yes, and I think Clair will like these earrings."
"Why are you having a X tattoo on your neck."
"Because my name start from X."
"You know, the mystery of the case. Every dead body had a X on there neck and the greatest coincidence that it was on the same place as yours."
She dropped everything and stared at him. She came a bit forward to him.
"What are you trying to say?"
"I am saying I have a doubt on you."
"You think I am related to the criminal. Yes."
"I only think."
"Will anyone believe you if you tell them this thing."
"I don't know. But yes."
"Hmm."
"What are you thinking tell me the story about your tattoo?"
"Actually I don't like to explain anything to anyone."
"So you won't tell me. If yes, them tell this to your brother."
"Okay." She whispered "I am the criminal. I killed every person whom you are researching."
He looked in a great terror as shock stricked him at that time.
"But what will you do as...." She stopped and laughed at him.
"You are damn crazy bitch." He said and went out of the store in a hurry. "What the fu*k. You shouldn't be rude with me." She said and followed him back. He in a great speed settled himself in his car and began to call Lincoln but he wasn't picking the call.
"Pickup the call Lincoln. Please pick it up."
"Hey doctor." She said and knocked on his car's window but he neglected her and drived the car.
"Bloody doctor. You wait and see what I will do with you because no one can stop me from taking my revenge." She also followed him in her car.
"What should I do Lincoln isn't picking and I know she won't leave me alive today."
He was using his phone during driving he opened the camera and was recording a video and he didn't noticed the truck forward. So his car got smashed into the truck and it rolled and rolled stopped on a side. Shouting of people began as they sawed a car accident.
She came outside of the car and went towards his car "Any last words doctor."
He was bleeding and was injured badly. He just rolled his eyes and nothing. She said that and went away but she didn't knew that doctor had recorded a video and anyone was able to watch that video.
Xyla came back to home. She looked around and her brother was sitting in the hall. He was watching the news.
"Brother do you want to eat something. I will make it for you."
"No, not now but after a while."
"Okay." On the news channel the news of accident began. He was looking at it and suddenly realised it was doctor charlos's car.
"What." He said and stood up.
"What happened Lincoln."
"Doctor charlos got into an accident. I have to go to see what's the situation there."
"Oh my god. Firstly pray for him and secondly I will also go with you."
"Okay."
They both said this and rushed towards the hospital. The biggest thing was that his daughter even didn't knew that her father was in an accident. After arriving the hospital they knew that unfortunately, they were late he had already died.