Chapter 13

Suddenly the power was cut in Paul's house.
"What happened. Why power is cut today. I need to go and check." He said and went to check the power. He opened the torch. "Guards. Guards. Why isn't anyone hearing."
He was now being a bit frightened. "Security. Where the hell is everyone."
He began to search for his phone. But he also couldn't find his phone. So he went to the study. He was picking his books and suddenly telephone ringed. For a moment he was scared and then he went to pick the telephone.
"Hello." No response and suddenly "Death." Was the word he heard from the other side. He was so terrified that the telephone falled from his hands. He also sawed a shadow standing outside of the window. He picked the telephone and putted it back on it's place. Again it ringed. ' Trung, Trung.' With his heart in his mouth, in a great speed he rushed towards the main door. Out of blue, he heard a voice.
"Hey Paul." Someone said from behind. He slowly turned around.
"Aahhh." He shouted. And he falled down. "What happened. Pauly."
He was on the ground and moved a bit backward. "Who are you." He asked. And was moving backward.
"Don't you remember me."
"No. Who are you." He again asked.
"You did a blunder 10 years ago. Don't you remember this."
He stood up and started to run. He went to the gate and tried to open it but it was locked. He tried to break the lock but he failed.
"You can't go out today. Without my permission. Pauly." The killer said.
He pushed the killer and ran up wards. He hid himself in the cupboard and beganed to search for his phone to call someone for help. Then he remembered Lincoln what he said. But it was to late to regret now.
"Pauly. Pauly. My dear Pauly. Baby where are you. In the room I know that." He entered the room and locked the door. There Paul's heartbeat became so fast. He didn't knew how to save himself. He just began to think that what was the blunder or mistake he did 10 years ago. There he opened the door of cupboard.
"Today is the day of your death. Pauly." He stabbed him in his heart. Paul pushed him and slowly moved towards the window. His hands were filled with his blood. He went and knocked the window. But no one was there to hear this. The killer stabbed him again and stabbed him till he died. Then as usually he drew a cut on his neck.
He began to pull him and he took him from his house but nobody knew where he kept the dead body of Paul.