Chapter 9

"Miles he always irritates me I don't like him he is a bad friend. But ohh yes! He is not a friend anymore he lied to me. He now wants to be my lover. Ha I don't like him and always sawed him as a friend. But he was not bad as I am with him. Heaven's are witnessing that I always saw him as a friend but if he really loves me very much and can do everything for so will I still reject him but Ruth also loves me and I don't know whom I love......" Xyla was babbling and then suddenly someone stopped her.
"Hey pretty lady! Where are you going? Should we drop you where you want to go?" A man said standing beside his gang.
"Mind your own business." Xyla replied.
"You are so ungrateful. We are asking you so sweetly and sweetheart you're replying so angrily."
"Do you know who I am."
"We don't want to know." And grabbed the hand of Xyla and pulled her towards the wall. Xyla shouted so loudly.but they were forcing her.
"What are you doing?"
They looked back and said "Go away."
"The girl is crying and I am getting irritated by it."
"Oh you're getting irritated by the girls shout. Okay we are gonna take this girl away. So stay away we are going." The guy said.
They pulled the girl and he sawed her face and he locked his eyes never breaking contact with her.
"Stop!"
"Now what! we are going as we said."
"Xyla."
She looked up slowly. Tears flowing down her cheeks, and she said " Ruth save me."
"Leave the girl." Ruth said.
"Ohh now you're going to save the girl and pretend to be the hero." They said
"I am a hero and This girl belongs to me and only me. So leave her."
"What are you going to do." He hitted the guy so hardly that he falled down and his other member saw this, and they got scared and ran away. Ruth was left alone with Xyla. She falled on the ground and began to cry loudly. He saw this and came forward. He then settled himself near her, only a hands distance was between them.
"You can cry as much as you want to." Ruth said.
She pushed her face into his chest and inhaled his manly cent and cryed.

"The food is ready. Clair, come have the food." Charlos said.
"I am not hungry. You enjoy you're dinner with the uncle." Clair said.
"Clair baby, you weren't like this honey. Why are you behaving like this."
Tear formed in her eyes and she said "you affronted me infront of everyone."
Charlos rubbed away the tears from her eyes,
"Honey, you immediately start to cry. I want to ask that I only said that you should not talk in that way to Lincoln. It was bad and I didn't taught you bad things. He might think that you are a bad kid or your father didn't taught you enough manners that you can't even respect Senior."
"But he was insulting me. He said I didn't looked like a doctor. So I had the right to say to him."
"You insulted him double, baby please don't act like this. It will affect your health."
"But I won't apologize."
"Okay."
She stood up and went to wash her face. Came out with her cute smile."let's go daddy."
They came outside and she stared Lincoln fiercely and settled on the table.
"What did you cooked daddy." Clair asked.
"It's you favourite dish. I am bringing wait few minutes,"
"So what did you did, in your childhood." Clair said.
"I studied." Lincoln replied.
"Do you have a girlfriend."
"No. I even won't have a girlfriend."
"Are you gay. Do you like my dad."
"Are you out of you're mind."
"Why. My dad is so handsome."
"How could you think like that. Why would I like you're dad and I am not a gay."
"So why don't you want a girlfriend."
"Because I want a wife."
"Ohh, you're so mannish."
"Because I am a man."
"Will not ask any questions from me."
"No"
"Okay, than I will ask. What type of girl do you want."
"Not like you. Nor a gangster type. A cute and decent girl."
"Why not like me. And I am adorable."
"So do you want to marry me." Lincoln said.
A silence interrupted them. They Admired each other for a few seconds.
"Here's the food. Why are sitting quietly." charlos enquired.
"No we were talking." Lincoln said.
"Okay enjoy the food."
Then dinner ended. Clair went to her room and Lincoln and Charlos were talking for a few hours than Lincoln returned home.