three

"Jimin stop it!" she giggled as he continued to sprinkle flour all over her, the small kitchen being filled up to the brim with their laughs

"Jimin stop it!" she giggled as he continued to sprinkle flour all over her, the small kitchen being filled up to the brim with their laughs. And flour as well.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" he sang as he gripped her waist, preventing her from escaping as he continued to make a mess out of her hair. She squealed and squirmed in his hold, closing her eyes so the flour doesn't get in.

"Alright, alright! Stop or we won't have enough flour for the pizza!" she cried and he chuckled, finally letting her go.

Chaeyoung turned towards the counter, placing her palm over her chest. Her heart was going mad.

Jimin had always had this effect on her, and she couldn't get used to it for the life of her. The butterflies in her tummy, the squeezing in her chest, the delightful shivers running up her back.

Sometimes she felt pathetic for feeling like a giddy little girl whenever he was around, sometimes she felt it was getting out of hand.

But could she really help it?

~♡~

The two were now sitting in Chaeyoung's cozy living room, both huddled up in a blanket with soft sounds of jazz music resonating around the small apartment.

"Hey, by the way..." Jimin started off, stuffing his mouth with pizza before continuing, "I was thinking and I want you to meet my friend outside the school, Taehyung. Have I mentioned him before?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Great! How about we meet him after school this Friday?"

"Why not?" Jimin's face immediately lit up, smiling from ear to ear as he cheered in excitement.

How bad could it be to meet Jimin's friend, right? Jimin being the sweet, caring, and silent boy he was, Chaeyoung could bet he found himself a friend who was just like him, right?

Oh, how wrong she had been at that time. He was anything but the sweet and caring person Jimin is.