four

Chaeyoung couldn't stop gawking mutely as they stood in front of the guy, the sight leaving her awkwardly speechless

What the fuck?

"Chae, this is Taehyung, my best friend ever since we were kids. Tae, this is Chaeyoung, my best friend from school."

They stayed silent before Jimin interrupted the awkward tension and offered them to sit down and order.

It was stiffly silent as Chaeyoung took the menu card, hiding her face behind it and peering at the boy from time to time suspiciously.

This is the Taehyung Jimin has been talking about for so long now?

~♡~

The whole time, she couldn't stop taking glances at Taehyung as he sat sprawled widely on the chair in front of them, giving her annoyed looks from time to time.

He was wearing a leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, black jeans with holes on his knees, and black boots. He also wore a few silver rings on his fingers.

His hair was dark brown or maybe even black, tussled messily as few strands fell down to his forehead, making him flick them back up from his eyes with an annoyed scowl.

It was a shock, Jimin's friend from outside the school was supposed to look different. He was supposed to be the cheery and bubbly boy Jimin was.

But there he was, leaning back in his chair comfortably like he owned the place, giving Chaeyoung annoyed and even disgusted looks.

Those looks. His eyes were screaming for her to get lost, but why?

Did he have a problem with her or something?