eleven

"When are you even going to eat all of this?" asked Chaeyoung as she grabbed one of the cracker packages, giving Jimin a raised eyebrow

They were currently doing a 'small' shopping for Jimin's empty cupboards. And when we say shopping, we mean snack haunting.

Jimin was skipping from aisle to aisle, throwing all kinds of snacks into the trolley, where besides all the goods, was Chaeyoung, sitting cross-legged in the middle. All while Taehyung pushed the trolley lazily, looking around the grocery store blankly.

"Oh believe me Chae, they won't last as long as you think they would." She chuckled, throwing the pack beside her.

It was no secret that Jimin was in fact a big eater.

"Wait, take those too! They're my favorite!" she cheered, pointing excitedly at the pack of sugar-free strawberry lollipops.

"You still eat those?" Jimin looked at her weirdly and she gave him a halfhearted glare.

"You have a problem with strawberry lollipops?"

"Only kids eat those."

"Said who? The guy who's still sleeping with a plushie?"

"You're sleeping with a plushie too!"

"I am n-"

"Can you guys get any more annoying?" sighed Taehyung causing Chaeyoung to bite her tongue, throwing a playful glare Jimin's way.

"You're bitter because we all know you sleep with a plushie as well," cackled Jimin, causing Chaeyoung to turn around in surprise, looking at the solemn boy behind the shopping cart she was sitting in.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, looking away from Jimin.

"Like hell I do," he grumbled and Jimin raised his hands in the air, chuckling.

"Chill bro, just joking."

With that the three proceeded their journey around the little supermarket, throwing different things into the cart occasionally.

"Hey!" hissed Chaeyoung as she turned around, glaring at Taehyung who threw a pack of candies, purposely aiming for her head.

Taehyung smirked as he proceeded on pushing the trolley, raising his eyebrow.

Jimin was now somewhere out of their sight, the boy was in a heated search for his favorite cereals.

"Can you stop being a jerk for at least one holy second," she muttered under her nose, rubbing her head as she turned back around.

"What was that girlie? Didn't hear you well," cackled Taehyung, the sneer in his voice making Chaeyoung's blood boil.

His attitude was sometimes seriously impossible for Chaeyoung to handle. She felt like smacking that arrogant expression off his face.

"I said to grow up and stop acting like a brat," she said now more loudly.

Taehyung suddenly jerked with the trolley, making Chaeyoung hold at the edges with widened eyes.

"I swear to God," she huffed as the boy behind her snickered.

There was a long silence as they proceeded their way along the aisles, looking for their friend who was on a hunt for the cereals.

"I thought I told you to back away." The icy grunt from behind her made Chaeyoung stiffen, not daring to turn around.

"Well, as you can clearly see, I'm still here."

"You're one stubborn girl, huh." Clenching her jaw Chaeyoung turned around to look at him with narrowed eyes.

"Look, I don't know what your intentions are but I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Jimin is my best friend and I'm staying with him, whether you like it or not."

The two stayed still, having a small glaring competition before Taehyung rolled his eyes, looking away.

"Whatever floats your boat, just don't say I didn't warn you when you get hurt in the end," he said with a quick sarcastic grin before tucking his hands in his pockets, walking away.

And once again, Chaeyoung was left staring in shock, trying to wrap her head around his words.

Hurt? Why would she get hurt? What did he mean by that?

Shaking her head she looked down, biting her lip.

The two idiots had left her alone, how was she supposed to get out of this thing on her own?

Grabbing both edges of the trolley she tried to stand up, however, every time she tried to balance herself the wheels on the trolley moved, sending her back down to her butt.

She sighed and closed her eyes shut, trying to calm down.

It's okay Chae, just try once again, you got this.

She slowly moved around to crouch down. Taking another deep breath she slowly raised herself, the whole trolley shaking with her movements.

Just when she was ready to celebrate her success the trolley moved violently, making her lose her grip on both edges of the shopping cart.

But before she could manage to crash down to the ground together with the trolley, someone caught her under both of her arms tightly, steadying both her and the trolley.

Lifting her up they slowly placed her down on the ground next to the trolley. She slowly looked around to face her savior however the familiar, solemn face she was met with was the last thing she expected to see.

His deathly dark eyes bored into hers, making her want to shrink into herself at the intense stare she was receiving.

"Try not getting yourself killed when there's no one around," he said soullessly before taking the trolley, pushing it away, "Come on, Jimin's already by the cashier."

Chaeyoung stood there for a few more minutes, trying to at least begin to understand what was happening.

One moment he says she should back off and the next he saves her from hurting herself?

Just what's going through this guy's head?