forty-five

Half an hour later, Chaeyoung found herself smiling widely at the back seat of Jimin's car, Taehyung, and Jimin at the front as they led a quiet conversation

Arriving at the location, Jimin parked his car at the side of the road before the three got out, the boys looking at Chaeyoung oddly as she grabbed the three bundles of blankets she insisted on bringing with her from Jimin's room.

''What? You two will be begging me to lend you one once it gets colder,'' she muttered. Taehyung rolled his eyes before turning around, walking to the path that led to the top of the hill.

Happily skipping behind him, Chaeyoung walked next to Jimin, looking around.

She hasn't been here in a while now. The last time was with Jimin as well when she dragged him to go on a little hike with her over a year ago.

A few minutes later, the trio found themselves at the top of the hill, overlooking their entire little town.

Smiling, Chaeyoung settled down on one of the blankets. The two guys plopped themselves next to her with Jimin in between.

''I forgot what a nice view it is up here,'' muttered Jimin, looking over their little town with a smile.

Leaning her chin on her knees she watched the sight quietly, letting her thoughts roam freely.

These last few months have been hectic. All because of one idiot who decided to come tumbling into her peaceful life.

At first, she hated his presence, whenever she was hanging out with him, she couldn't wait to go home and not see him for the few upcoming days after that. But then...things started to change. As much as he hated her, he brought lots of excitement into her life, and somewhere at the bottom of her heart, she was glad she met him.

His presence distracted her from her own issues, even if not always in a good way. Her past, her mother, her disorder. She always managed to forget about those when she hang out with Jimin and Taehyung.

Shivering she took the blanket from beneath her before wrapping herself in it, smiling at the warmth.

Suddenly, she remembered that evening with Taehyung at her apartment. That evening he showed her his sweet side as they shared a blanket while watching silly Disney movies.

Looking to the side, she scoffed softly as she saw Jimin shivering, visible goosebumps covering his arms.

Taking the two blankets from beside her she threw one at Jimin who gave her a sheepish smile before covering himself.

Looking at Taehyung she smiled softly, watching him staring into the distance, a calm expression on his face.

She knew it would a good idea to come here.

Throwing the third blanket at him, he looked at her confused. Chaeyoung gave him a short smile before looking back ahead, the sunset painting the sky in pink and orange.