7

Rory's POV -
It's been a few weeks, and I've sort of settled into this new routine. Every morning Adrienne is waiting for me on her bike, and we ride to school together. There, we talk until lessons start. I eat lunch at the Cullen's table, in general with glares from my wonderful sister. After school we drop the bikes at my place, before going for a walk in the woods. Sometimes we bring sketchbooks and art supplies to draw the views. She knows all the best places. Edward will come will us too sometimes. I like it when he's there. I don't know why, I just do. He has a way of speaking that is just soothing. I could listen to it for hours. I get a text from her.
Adrienne- Can't come to school today. Sorry. I'm sending Edward over with his Volvo 2 pick u up. It's going to be icy, with snow later. Don't want u getting hurt.
I text her back.
Okay. Are u OK?
Adrienne- Yeah, I feel fine. Just a fever. I should be fine in a day or two.

I get ready for the day. Going down stairs to eat breakfast, Dad yells to me and Bella, "Bells, take your brother. It's going to be cold,and I don't want him on the bike."
I hear her groan.
"Don't worry. I've already got a lift. Adrienne's ill, so she's sending Edward with his car."
"Edward! As in Edward Cullen! He's coming here!" I hear before a brunette blur runs past me up the stairs.
"So, you and the Cullen girl, huh?"
"Dad, we're just friends."
"I didn't say anything," he replies raising his hands in defence.
"You implied it."
A horn beeps outside, and I grab a piece of toast and my backpack. Isabella comes rushing down the stairs, with slightly different hair and smelling like a perfume shop. Opening the door, I let myself out, with my female shadow following me. I open the passenger door as Isabella walks round to the driver's side window. Edward rolls down his window, and says, "sorry, only got room for one," before rolling it back up. When she doesn't move, Edward rolls it back down, before pushing her away and leaving. After idle conversation, we pull up at the school all too soon.