19

Rory's POV - 
We drive to Seattle's cinema. It's quiet. We listen to music. And sit in comfortable silence. We park and go into the movie theater. He pulls me into the queue for popcorn, grinning.
"You like popcorn right?"
"Yeah. How about you?"
"Never had it."
"What! How have you never had popcorn?"
"Don't be so outraged. I've just never had it."
"Alright. We are getting Sweet and Salty. That's the best flavour, but coconut and vanilla is good too. And we're gonna put rolos in it."
"Why would you put salt, sugar, chocolate and popped corn together?"
"It tastes good. Trust me on this."
"Okay."
Whilst we were standing on line, a girl came up to us.
"Has anyone ever told you you're hot?" she asked Edward.
"I make no comment."
"Well, my names Lydia and I just wanted to give you my number." She handed him a piece of paper, before turning to me.
"Also, here's my friend Sadie's number. She thinks you're cute." I get handed a piece of paper as well, before "Lydia" walks off.
"Well this is awkward," he mumbled in my ear. I laughed as he watched the two girls looking at us.
"You mean you're not going to call Lydia when we get back?" I tease.
"No. I only have eyes for you." I kiss his cheek, and he mumbles in my ear, "If you enjoy tonight, you want to be my boyfriend?"
"YES! I mean, yeah, yeah. Whatever." He laughs and pecks my lips. The girls, Lydia and Sadie, gasp, and Sadie whispers, "I told you they were together!" Lydia just huffs, and both Edward and I laugh. We finally get to the front of the queue and Edward insists in paying. I roll my eyes and try to argue that he paid for the tickets, so I should pay for the popcorn. But before I can reach for my wallet, he pulls out is fancy credit card and pays contactless. After we're handed the popcorn, I lightly shove him.
"I thought I said I would pay for the popcorn."
"You did say that. But I got there first. Better luck next time."
"Shut up."
We walk into the theatre and find our seats, watching adverts for vacuums and kids toys, and trailers for batman and other new releases, waiting for our film to start.