38

Rory's POV -
We drive to some mall in Seattle in one of the Cullens stupidly expensive cars. And thankfully Klaus doesn't drive like an idiot. An idiot also known as Edward Cullen.
"What're we doing?" I ask. The two boys at the front of the car shrug. I smile. I haven't had friends who just take me with them on a whim and we do something stupid in a while. It's fun.
"Let's do the pregnant ruse," the ginger said.
"Bagsy not boyfriend! I had to do it last time." Klaus replied.
"Well I'm the one who always has to be pregnant."
"What is the pregnant ruse?" I ask.
"Well, I generally have to pretend to be pregnant and we cause drama. It's funny to cause reactions. Generally one of those two is my boyfriend/husband."
"I assume it's more entertaining than it sounds."
"Yeah. Saying it out loud makes it sound less fun than it is. Also Em, apparently you're the boyfriend. "
"What!"
"Klaus bagsied no."
"But what if I don't want to."
"Well boo hoo. Deal with it."
"Can't Rory do it?"
"No offense Rory, but you haven't done this before. It's easier to sit and play along."
"I take no offense. I absolutely do NOT want to be your boyfriend."
"Thank you?"
"How dramatic does it get?"
"Very."
"Once Addy accused a random man of being the father of her child. His wife was there. Pregnant," Emmet butted in.
"Yeah. She also once shouted at a store manager who told her she should give away the child and that she was too young," Klaus added.
"He thought I was 15. And the guy with the pregnant wife was wearing his cap backwards and was wearing sunglasses inside. He kinda deserved it."
"Have you ever been arrested?" I ask.
"... No," was the very unconvincing answer I got.
"Are you sure?"
"Look. It was one time. And it wasn't even our fault. Some stupid guy called the cops on us cause we were shouting at each other. They didn't technically arrest us, but they did take us down to the station."
"If you guys get arrested, I don't know you."
"Fine." She went to the boot of the car and got out a fake pregnancy bump.
"So you just had that lying around."
"Never know when you might need one."
"How many situations have you been in where you needed a fake baby bump?"
"You'd be surprised."
"There will probably be follow up questions later."
"Thanks for the notice."
"Guys come on," one of the pounds of muscle ahead of us shouted.
"Yo Klaus. Give me your shirt," she shouted back.
"No."
"Please! This won't fit under mine. And you're wearing a jacket."
"It'll fit under the jumper that's in the back next to it. "
"Is it mine or yours?"
"Yours. But it's baggy enough to show it but not the bottom."
"Thanks."
"You're welcome."

We walk through the automatic doors, Emmett and Addy already pretending to be a couple, with Klaus and I behind. They were surprisingly convincing, so much so that if I didn't know Emmett was in a happy relationship and Addy was gay I would have thought they'd been together for years. This was evidently not the first time they'd done this. He brushed his lips against her ear and she laughed loudly. We went up the escalator to a more crowded area, when Addy pulled away, yelling, "I can't believe you'd chead on me with Danielle! She's our cleaner!"
"Listen babe, I can explain..."
"What does she have, huh? I bet she made you feel like a real man!"
"Baby I'm sorry. It's just..."
"What? It's just what?"
"I was lonely. You never do anything with me anymore."
"I'm pregnant!"
"And?"
"I'm so sorry I'm such a bore carrying the child YOU wanted."
"Baby, come here. We can work this out." he opened his arms.
"No. I thought you were different. I changed everything about me because I thought you loved me!" tears were streaming down her face.
"I do love you! I love you more than I ever thought I could. Danielle meant nothing."
"If you loved me, why would you cheat?"
"I was tired. And she was there. I'm so sorry."
"I can't believe I slept with my best friend for you."
"You did what."
"You wanted a kid. It wasn't working. It was my last option. To give YOU the kid YOU wanted."
Emmett turned to Klaus.
"You did this. You really did this? With my girlfriend."
"I had no choice. Neither of us enjoyed it. But we had to. She asked, and I was scared what you were going to do to her if she didn't get pregnant."
"You really think I'd hurt her?"
"You changed everything about her. I wouldn't put it past you."
"You're my brother. Blood is thicker than water."
"Not the full quote."
I decided to jump in. As entertaining as this was, I could not help myself.
"Marie! You deserve better than him!"
"John?"
"You remember me?"
"Of course we made a spiderman castle in kindergarten."
"I've been in love with you since we were five. Please, come with me."
"Marie, honey, you aren't going anywhere. I love you. We can make this work."
"I.. I.." Addy walked towards Emmett, kissed him, and walked away.
"Marie," I called after her.
"leave me alone John." Klaus rushes to catch her up, and puts an arm around her as they go back down the escalator. I mutter under my breath that I'm going to fake punch Emmett so that he's ready. I see him nod a little, before turning away. I run towards him, pull his shoulder and "punch" him, making the knap on my chest. He stumbles back, holding his nose as I turn away and go down the stairs, back to the car, where I'm met with a laughing duo. I smile.
"That was surprising fun," I say.
"I know right! Why do you thing we do this so often?"
"You were very convincing. I would definitely have fallen for it."
"Thanks. I mean... I did spend two years at acting school with Emmett and Rose. We did a surprisingly large amount of stopping, starting and clapping, trying to do it at the same time with no indication. I got many, many steps in."
"Still can't believe you guys did that," Klaus says.
"It was fun, and we were bored."
"Did you see that guy with the grey beard's reaction when you started crying?" I say, laugh.
"Yeah. He looked so shocked. I don't think he thought this would happen when he woke up this morning."
"Definitely not."
Emmett came jogging out of the mall towards us.
"I can't believe you kissed me!"
"It was part of the act. I didn't enjoy it much either."
"There was this woman looking at you with pure discust, and I nearly started cracking up. She and her boyfriend I think came up to me and told me that they hoped my girlfriend saw sense. This other pregnant lady told mean to let you go."
"Interesting."
"Oh yeah, you missed Rory fake punch me."
"I wish I'd seen that."
"Me too," Klaus came into the conversation,
"Anyway, welcome to us. I have deemed you good. You are now one of us. By one of us, I mean Emmett, Addy and I."
"Thanks, I guess."
"Anyway, let's go back. Unless, anyone else had any ideas."
A phone pinged and Emmet took his out of his pocket, smirked, and said, "Nope. We are going home."
"I don't even want to know," Addy says, and we climb in the back.

AN- This is not that great. I wrote it mostly on the coach coz we had a school trip. I haven't checked it but oh well. Anyways, drink water, don't go to bed at 2am because you were reading fanfic.
AU revoir
-Liv👍