31

Bella's POV-
Edward texted me! He has finally admitted to himself that he loves me. And that he's only dating my brother out of pity. The text says that he wants to meet on the cliffs. Not the Res ones. The ones at the edge of the forest. He made that very clear. He says he wants me to look my best, so I put on some sexy lengerie (in case it gets that far, you never know), a skirt that barely covers my ass, a slightly too small, low-cut top that excentuates my breasts and my heeled boots. After alot of thought, I went with a neutral look with slightly darker lips and contour. I push past the vermin on my way out. I don't necessarily hate him, but I want him to jump off a cliff. It would make everyone else's lives so much easier, particularly mine. All of his decisions have made my life worse. It would be better if he was gone. And I'm glad Eddy can see that.

I try hard not to trip in my heels. I don't want a broken ankle before I meet my lover. That would be a nightmare. But if I were to, he might carry me back to the hospital, where is sexy father works. I wouldn't mind having both of them, and their not technically related, so it's not weird or anything. Plus, his wife can't even get pregnant, which her job, so it's not like he'd really be cheating. But if I can only have Edward, it wouldn't be the end of the world. In fact, I would love to have any of his male family members, except the f**s. Who knows what diseases they carry. Although the blond one is definitely worse. He's obviously the one taking it up the ass. If I HAD to sleep with Emmett, I could probably get over it, but I would definitely rather the others first.

The brightness of the meeting spot pulls me out of my thoughts. Edward's nowhere to be seen, but I am a little early. I check the message again.
From Eddie😍😘🤑:
Heyy Beautiful.
I've been thinking about what you've said. About us being soulmates. I think ur right. I felt drawn to u since the moment I first laid eyes on u. Hell, I only started dating ur brother to try and get closer to u. But I didn't know how to deal w/ my feeling. So I lashed out at u. And for that, I'm truly sry. But if u forgive me, meet me @ the Forks cliffs @ 11.30. On the clearing. Its near a beach, but not in La Push, or anywhere near the rez. Just follow the footpath saying "cliff top view." But be careful, there's no fence. Wouldn't want u to fall off now.
BTW, the only reason I'm still with ur bro is coz I feel kinda sorry for him. But I'm going to breakup with him @ prom. Well, I'm just gonna bring u (if u want), without telling him & embarrass him in front of th skl.
-Eddie Cullen
Xx
I smile at the message. It turns 11.30 and I text him:
Where r u?
He immediately replies
Behind you.
A picture pops up of me from the back, with the caption
Looking sexy, baby.
Thx, I reply. He tells me to put down my phone and not to turn around until he says. So I do as he tells me. I hear a noise behind me of someone there, but I stay facing the sea. Suddenly, I feel a hit on my back and I'm tumbling off the edge, falling through the air until I hit the water.