Prologue

Narrator POV
In the world of Narzia, every child is gifted with a power. It can range from fire manipulation to opening whole mini black holes. Of course, those powers are only given to the fortunate and lucky ones. The more damage and strength the power has, the lower the chances of getting them.

In the Little Star Orphanage we have three 17 year old boys. They hated the orphanage due to the never ending abuse from the care taker. One day when the three found a book that said there was something called the "Chancing Star" they escaped.

It was said to grant whoever touches it first 3 wishes with some rules of course. If more than one person touches it at once then, everybody who touches them gets 3 wishes. The downside to this was that the more people there is, the higher chance the wishes can backfire.

The three teenagers barely knew anything about their powers. They didn't even know if the so called star existed. They only read a book about powers but most things are still unknown to them.

Will the teenagers successfully find what they're looking for? Will any casualties occur during their search? All these questions with unknown answers. Would you read to find out?

Word count - 215