Necro

Ollie POV

My heart was already strained when I healed everybody, but it was worth it. Using the little Ori I had left, I healed everyone and it felt good. I could tell from everybody's faces that they enjoyed the healing too. Oh to have a healing skill!

"Damn it! My heart is in so much pain right now!" Forest suddenly yelled out.

"Is my healing not working?" I worried.

"No, it's not that. I think the battle strained my heart too much. I didn't feel it during the battle but the forbidden technique really does use up a lot of Ori! I remember having quite a lot of it before using the forbidden technique but then after the battle, this huge pain in my heart emerged! God damn it hurts!" Forest grunted at the pain, I wish I could help him.

"I'm sorry, my healing isn't doing much to help is it?" I apologized.

"It's good enough. That woman said we can rest here for as long as we want. Can we wait until my strain stops instead then go?" Forest planned.

"Yeah let's do that instead," Devan agreed as we continued to relax to my healing.

We sat there for a few minutes before Forest saying that he feels better. We stood up and walked around a bit and then went up the stairs. I wonder who's the next member gonna be. There was Red, Necro, Stream, and someone else. I dont quite remember.

We stopped on the next floor and it was laid out just like Red's room. There was somebody on a throne but this time the theme wasn't blood. The room had bones and skulls everywhere. There was different body parts of humans and it genuinely terrified me.

"Welcome to next floor. Good job on beating Red. Now you'll be facing Necro. I both hope to see you succeed and die at this level," the unknown man complimented.

"Congratulations for beating Red! I applaud you, really! Most of the challengers usually dies here or the next floor. They're usually tired out from Red, so much that they can't beat me! Oh well, if you beat Red then that means I can't take you three lightly. Let's play shall we?" Necro pointed at us with a purple like staff.

"Conjure: Undead Army," Necro summoned as a purple summoning circle appeared on the floor.

Out of the ground came a bunch of skeletons and zombies with swords and other types of weapons. Right when I thought it stopped, more of them popped out. How much Ori does Necro have?!

"Conjure: Metallic Arachnids," I whispered as my own summoning circle appeared.

Jumping from my summoning circle was a bunch of small spiders. They're not made for killing, it's actually only just for distractions. The good thing about this skill is that I can make a lot of these spiders. Hopefully I can somehow overwhelm the amount of skeletons and zombies Necro spawned.

"Skill: Bone Enhancement," Necro said as she waved her staff around.

Soon, all the skeleton's bones started to have a purple glow around them. What did she just do? I sent my spiders onto the skeletons but it just repelled them. Is that what the aura does? Well, that's annoying.

"Skill: Void of Antimatter," Forest jumped from the walls, diving at Necro.

Suddenly in the middle of the room, a huge explosion occurred. That was probably from Forest's skill but the amount of smoke that created. Ugh, I can barely breathe in this mist! I can see bones from the skeletons fly through the dust.