♪ 𝟖 ♪

𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾

𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾... 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸...

I shake awake in sweat and I keep panting, my stomach filled with anxiety and my head filled with thoughts. I fucking hate feeling this weak and helpless. I hate that I can never sleep anymore... I hate it.

I especially hate that (Y/n) has been appearing in my dreams so often, not in the way most people would assume like an idiots. In a terrifying way.

I've had nightmares about getting kidnapped for months now, but this is the first time someone else was kidnapped with me in the dreams.

It's honestly more terrifying, because I was then able to suppress my fear of never leaving and keep a strong shield up, but I can see in my dreams her sobbing and begging to go home. I feel like I'm going insane.

I don't want her in my shitty nightmares, and I don't want to continue to see her being chained up beside me and completely paralyzed by fear with her face drenched in tears.

I don't want to see it anymore, I'm sick of seeing it. Tonight was the worst one yet... that flame prick used his quick on her and- and I saw her disappear. I heard her scream and her life vanish right in front of me.

It seemed too real to be honest... I almost don't believe she's alive. What if she's dead? Like actually dead right now... I sigh and lay back down and shut my eyes.

Seeing her sobbing in my dreams always reminds me of that time she cried in front of me a month ago... it feels like so fucking long ago.

I'm still lost as shit on why she cried over such a simple insult, and I'm more confused why she hasn't explained herself yet. Though she isn't one to be direct and isn't good at explanations anyway.

I haven't seen her in her natural state in a while, since now I tutor her alongside the four other idiots... I feel gross saying I miss it, but I didn't hate that she had the same eyes as me.

They are usually big crimson doe eyes that stare back at me, but now they're a colourless gray that never fill up with emotion as much as her real ones do.