Ilia x Reader x Blake

Requested by Vailyich
Thank you for 300 followers ☺️💕
Fluff
(Not spell or grammar checked)

   You're eyes blink open as you wake up. You can't stretch because there's an arm around you and head right next to yours. You'd probably hit them in the process. You try your best to look behind you to see the owner of the arm wrapped around your waist. You see Blake's sleeping face in front of you, Ilia's snoring slightly. You smile as you look at Ilia's features.
Years ago, when Blake first introduced you two, Ilia had some sort of vendetta against you. Well not you per say, more like humans. They hurt her, they made her despise them, they traumatized her. You completely understood where she was coming from seeing how some of your old mutuales used to treat faunus. It took a while, but she finally knew you weren't a someone out to hurt her. You gained her trust.
Your heads come to Ilia's sleeping face as your thumbs brush against her freckles. Such a messy sleeper You thought.
"G' morning." You see Ilia open her eyes a little.
"Good morning." You smile as Ilia's hands come to yours moving your hands to her lips so she can give your palms a kiss.
"Blake isn't awake yet?" You shake your head no.
"No she was up all night doing work...again." You say.
"What a workaholic." Ilia replies.
"Yep." You agree.
  It's been years since Ghira took back his spot as the leader of the Whitefang, Blake's has been helping him with so much work this past few weeks keeping her up all night and asleep all day. You can't blame her for it though since she's such a hard worker and she's trying her best.
Your thumbs brushed over Ilia's freckles as she stared at you almost exhausted, a content smile makes its way on her face. You heard a yawn behind you and felt Blake shift up. She stretched before she turned to the both of you smiling.
"Good morning dears." She says, kissing both of you.
"Good morning." You reply. "Do you two want to get breakfast or just stay in bed all day?"
"Breakfast in bed." Ilia replied, yawning.
"How would we do that?" You ask. "If no one wants to get up to make it?"
"Order it?" Blake questions and Ilia nods.
"Fine by me." You say you stretch your arms out for Blake to nuzzle up in. She does, Ilia puts her arm around you and Blake, her head resting on your shoulder.
  You smile as you play with Blake's hair, "No work today, okay?"
  "Y/n-"
  "Only cuddles and relaxing and food." You persist.
Blake sighs, "Fine."
  She might sound annoyed but she's grateful for both Ilia and your care for her.

"So where will we be getting food?" Blake asks.
"We'll figure it out later...too lazy."

  —

   I needed to comfort myself today with some fluff. Thanks for requesting and reading.