Harriet x Shy!Fem!Deer Faunus!Reader

Requested by Nighttra

"Sensitive..." Harriet muttered as she looked at you pink face when she told you she liked your antlers.
"I'm just not used to compliments," You say and she smiles.
"You'll get used to them, I'll be saying one each and every day to remind you how beautiful you are inside and out," Harriet says holding onto your shoulder lightly. You pink face returned.
"Really? You think I'm beautiful even though I'm part faunus?" You ask her and she nods.
"Of course, ears and antlers or not your still one of my favorite people Y/n," You smile at the mention of favorite people. Harriet was strong minded and beautiful in her own way.
"Thank you," You say and she nods.
"Anytime," She winks and you walk off blushing again.
The next day when you two where in the mission report room you picked a mission together. Going on patrol together was nice. Just the two of you talking and no interruptions.
"Why did General Ironwood trust faunus to be in the ace ops? They are just gonna get in the way. I mean look at that one her antlers basically get in the way of everything. What good are they anyway? She's a freak!" A guy on the street scoffs at you and looks at his friend. You look down sighing... Atlas was the same and so was mantle.
"You two should be lucky. Do you two want to fight Grimm? Are you brave enough for that? What would you do without us hunters around to protect you? Get your face ripped clean off. That's what," Harriet gave the guy an angry look her eyes glaring at the man. The man was speechless.
"I'm just saying do you guys really trust a flea ridden animal?" The guy asked.
"Hmm...maybe I should tell the other ace ops about you? How would they react if you mistreated on of our own? How would Ironwood react? Or maybe I shouldn't tell them at all? When the next Grimm invasion happens maybe I should leave you two to die?" The guy now looked a little scared.
"You wouldn't! You job is to protect us!" He yelled and Harriet chuckled.
"I protect more then just one person you know, but what's one different then 10 or 20? I'm sure you don't want to be killed by one the many beasts invading mantle? So I suggest you apologize and move on with your day? Ok?" Harriet said a fake smile on her face. You looked down still your ears flat on your face.
"O-ok I'm sorry!" Harriet nodded.
"Good by the way sir, what's your name?" Harriet asked and the guy looked confused.
"Aaron? Why'd you ask?" Aaron asked and Harriet shrugged.
"Just wanted to know..." Harriet started to walk away with you by her side, "Also Aaron if you decide to harass or even attack another faunus I will hurt you. Have a nice day now!" Harrier said then walked away with you by her side.
She began to laugh, "Did you see the look on his face?" She laughed and you nodded laughing lightly.
"Thank you for sticking up for me Harriet," You say and she nods.
"Of course. Anything for you Y/n," She says and you two continue your patrol.
Time skip
On your way back to Atlas academy you sat inside a airship with a Harriet and a couple of different people.
A little girl with bear ears tapped your shoulder, "Are the people in Atlas any better then the people in mantle?" She asked and you sighed.
"Some people are, but others don't look past your ears. All they can see is some sort of animal," The little girl sighed sadly, "But the good ones don't see you as an animal you are what you want to be. Your ears shouldn't be one if your flaws. Embrace your faunus heritage my dear. People are crude, but just because you have animal ears doesn't mean you aren't human. Some people will criticize you because of you ears, but in my opinion your ears are beautiful," You say and the little girl lights up a little.
"Thank you miss!" She says as she holds her ears. Harriet looks at you smiling.
"You wanna have kids when you're married?" You nod.
"One day, but who would I marry Harriet?" You say smiling.
"Me," She says and your face flushes in embarrassment.
"What?!" You ask and she smiles.
"Me, you can marry me," She says and your bright pink face turns into one of red.
"Please be quiet..." You say and she laughs at your pink face.
Time skip
"Before we go back together and meet with the other ace ops can you not tell them what happened with that guy Aaron?" You questioned and Harriet looked shocked.
"What? Why?" Harriet asked and you looked down.
"Forgive and forget? I mean it always happens people take one look at faunus traits and they feel defensive. Like faunus are beneath them. People can be so cruel sometimes...but you learn to forget and move on you know?" You finish and she looks at you.
"I don't think any less of you. I find your antlers and your ears cute. They just make you who you are." She says as you two walk in to Atlas academy.
"Thank you Harriet. I'm glad you see past my traits." You say and she smiles.
"Also if you where beneath me it be in another way," She winks at you take a moment to realize what she's saying.
"Please...stop..." You face pink in embarrassment as she chuckles.
  Time skip
People are cruel and unkind sometimes humans where unkind and cruel to my kind. To my family and I was angry for the longest time. But what changed? The fact that I wanted to become a huntress? The fact that the ace ops are my family now? Or Harriet? She changed my opinion on everything. The fact that I love he-
  I shake these thoughts out of my head. What does it matter now? I'm happy! Harriet says I deserve happiness. I feel it too whenever I'm around them whenever I'm around her. Every minor transgression I could have made faded from my memories. Harriet made me feel relaxed. She made me feel better about myself. I couldn't thank her enough.
  Harriet's Pov
Where is she? She's usually around here.
"Y/n there you are! I was looking for you!" I say and walk over to her making her jump back in shock.
  "I was lost in thought. What did you need?" She asks.
  "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" I ask and she smiles.
  "With you? Anytime." She says and I blush a little.
  "Your turning into me," I say and she chuckles a little.
  "Maybe," She says looking off to the side then back at me, "You want to go and watch a movie in my dorm?" She asks and I nod.
  "With you? Anytime."

  //////////////////////////////////////////////
Hopefully you enjoyed. It's not spell checked and it might not be grammatically correct. But still hoped you enjoyed it.