Winter x Robyn

Requested greenglaxy
(Not spell or grammar checked)
Little bit of smut at the end.

"Mrs. Schnee, how are you?"
  "Did you just climb in through the window again?" Winter asked Robyn nodded.
  Winter sighed, "You can't be here you know that right?"
  "Yeah I know but you want me here don't you?" Robyn teased.
  Winter murmured something grumpily.
  "So what are you up to?" Robyn asked.
  "Filing paper work but someone keeps getting on my last nerve," Winter said.
  "Than maybe that someone Can help you relax?" Robyn asked.
  "Robyn..." Winter turned away, "Not here."
  "You might be Ironwood's second in command but now you listen to my commands, understood?" Robyn said.
Winter nodded, "Yes ma'am."
Robyn's lips attached themselves to Winters neck.
"Wait..." Winter said Robyn paused.
"Yes?"
"How did you get here so fast? Weren't you with the (league of lesbians) happy huntresses down town?" Winter asked Robyn nodded.
"I wanted to see you...so I maybe sort of snuck of once we got back to base," Robyn said.
"That's sweet dear," Winter smiled cupping Robyn's cheeks as she kissed her. Robyn smiles back taking out her hair tie and kissing winter back.
"Mrs. Schnee? Are you in?" The General's voice rang from outside Winters door.
"Um...Just a moment sir!" Winter yelled, "Go out the window I promise to see you later okay?" Winter whispered to Robyn. Robyn nodded kissing winters cheek and jumping out the window.
"Mrs. Schnee I'm coming in," Ironwood said walking in.
"Yes sir?" Winter turned back to her desk.
"Who were you talking to?"
"My...myself!"
Ironwood nods, "And the bruises on your neck?"
"Mo-mosquito bites!" Robyn....
"Alright than, anyway...."
Timeskip
  "Robyn?" A whispered yell left Winters lips as she made her way to the alley way of her apartment.
  "Ice Queen," Robyn walked out smiling.
"I almost got in trouble with Ironwood because of you," Robyn laughed.
"But do you really care? You just want to see me don't you?" Robyn smirked.
"No..." Winter grumbled.
"Really so you wouldn't mind if I left and we didn't see each other ever again?" Robyn asked.
"No I want to see you I was just being stubborn again...I'm sorry," Winter said.
"That's what I thought, you love me," Robyn teased.
  "Oh shush!" Winter slapped Robyn's arm lightly and Robyn chuckled pulling Winter into a hug.
  "I missed you," Robyn sighs, "We never hang out as much anymore."
  "...I've been busy, I'm sorry," Winter looks at Robyn, "But my attention is all on you now and I don't need to be anywhere so why don't we hang out in my apartment?"
Robyn smirks, "'Hang out'?"
  "Don't ruin the mood," Winter says and Robyn laughs squeezing Winter.
  "I'm so sorry Ice Queen," Robyn says sarcastically.
  "And you've ruined it," Winter pulls away walking to the door to her apartment.
  "Coming?" Winter asks. Robyn walks in with Winter.
Timeskip
"So princess...what do you do on your free time?" Robyn asks sitting on Winters couch.
  "Usually..." Winter pours two glasses of wine, "I work I don't usually have free time but it's nice to have your company was a way to get away from all the work."
Robyn smiles, "Lonely much?"
"Very," Winter hands her a glass.
  "Well you're in luck because I know some very good company," Robyn says and Winter sits with Robyn.
"To company," Winter raises her glass.
"To me," Robyn laughs and clinks their glasses together taking a sip afterwards.
  Winter does as well putting her glass down on the coffee table, "So what have you been up to recently?"
Robyn laughs, "Wow you really aren't good at small talk are you?"
Winter shakes her head no, "Not really."
"I know something that doesn't involve talking," Robyn smirks.
"What did you have in mind?" Winter asks.
"Heh..." Robyn moved towards Winter sliding Winter's tie off, "Take your shirt off."
Winter smiled, "I guess I'm taking orders from you now."
"Don't speak out of line," Robyn teased kissing Winter, her hand going down into Winter's pants.
Winter gasped, "Please?"
Robyn smirked teasing Winter by rubbing her through her underwear.
"Robyn..." Winter gripped onto her arm.
"Yes?" Robyn asked
"Please..." Winter mumbles.
"Hmm...okay," Robyn shrugs and inserts a finger into winter's pussy.
"Mmph," Winter moans gripping onto the couch sofa. Robyn is quick to silence the moans by kissing Winter, while they are Robyn inserts another finger into Winter. Winter moans into Robyn's mouth.
Robyn smirks as Winter bucks her hips on Robyn's hands, "So desperate..."
"Are you close?" Robyn asks.
"Mhm..." Winter mumbles and Robyn pulls her hands away, "Robyn!"
"You said you were close I don't want you to finish yet," Robyn teased.
"That's not fair!" Winter whined.
"Oh? And why is it not fair?" Robyn questioned.
"Because I was so close..." Winter said.
"Hmm...well have you calmed down?" Robyn asked.
Winter nodded sighing, "Yes."
"Alright than," Robyn smirked putting her hand back onto Winter's pussy to tease her again.
"It should be illegal for you to tease me this much," Winter groans half in pleasure and half in anger.
Robyn laughs, "Is the princess is getting frustrated?"
"Yes..." Winter whined.
"Oh I'm so sorry..." Robyn said sarcastically.
"You're mean," Winter wrapped her arms around Robyn's shoulders. Robyn smiled putting two of her fingers into Winter's pussy.
"I'll let you cum just this once but no more after..." Winter nodded hiding her face in the crook of Robyn's neck.
"Okay..." Winter moaned trailing off, Robyn moved her hand so that her thumb rubbed over Winter's clit. Winter undid her bun, in turn Robyn took her hair out of her natural ponytail.
"So close!" Winter moaned Robyn rubbed her thumb harder against Winter's clit and moved her fingers faster.
"Fuuuck!" Winter cries out cumming on Robyn's hand.
  Robyn rode Winter's orgasm out then slowly removed her hand from Winter's pussy.
"You okay, Princess?" Robyn asked Winter looked out of breathe.
"Yes..." Winter huffed.
"Okay good," Robyn smiles, "You want to take a nap now?"
"Mhmm..." Winter trailed off resting her head on Robyn's shoulder, "Promise you'll be here when I wake up?"
Robyn nodded, "I promise snowflake..."

I started to write this request ages ago...thank you for waiting and your patience. Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading.