Team Rwby x Secretive! Reader

Requested VanHelsling
(Not grammar checked or spell checked)

"So...where are you going tonight?"
"What?" You look at Weiss and Blake.
"You're always sneaking off...what's going on?" Blake questions.
  "That's...none of your business," You respond trying to hide anxiety.
"Why so nervous?" Yang asks, "It's just a simple question."
You shrug, "A question that shouldn't concern you."
"Alright but why isn't it a question that shouldn't concern us?" Blake asks.
"Because you guys should be able to trust that I'm not doing anything bad," You answer, "Gee maybe I thought my friends would trust me as much as I trust them." You walk out.
"..."
"We're following them, right?" Ruby asks and the others shake their heads.
Timeskip
By the time you got to your work at a crappy street corner bar you could feel a sense of uneasiness it felt like you were being watched. You shivered as you got over to the other side of the bar greeting your coworkers. You hoped this uneasiness would go away soon.
"Well...fuck."
Blake looked at Yang, "You think she might be drinking?"
"No..." Ruby blurted out the other girls looked at her, "I mean hopefully not, I just don't want to think she might be."
"Neither do I...maybe she's not in there and we followed the wrong person?" Weiss tried to make an excuse.
"But we all saw her walk in...there's not doubt that she's in there," Blake answered.
Yang sighs and puts her arms around Weiss and Rubys shoulders, "If she is in there drinking we will be the people to stop her, to help her, okay?"
Ruby nodded smiling slightly, "Yeah..."
Blake looks at Weiss, "I promise you she won't be like your mom."
Weiss's mouth gapes open in shock, "That's not what I'm worried about, you dolt!" but it quickly disappears.
Blake nods sighing, "Let's just go in and try to find her."
  You sighed, "I wish I didn't leave the dorm like that, I just wish they could have a little more faith in me and trust me."
"Riiiight...Can i just get my drink now?" You look up at a customer not realizing you said that all out loud.
"Yes of course sorry sir," You turn away to get the customer his drink.
Timeskip
The feeling of being watched didn't go away it continued until your shift ended at 6am so it made working a little harder. You stepped out of the bar into a back alley way changing into your student outfit then walked out pretending you had no business with the bar.
"Shit..." Yang muttered, "We have to hurry up home or it'll make it seem like we followed her or stayed up all night...guys?"
Weiss looked down, "I think we should tell her."
"Huh?" Yang questioned.
"We wrongfully misjudged her and probably hurt her feelings we should apologize," Weiss looked up.
"You're right," Blake agrees.
Ruby nods, "Yeah we should, but if she gets angry what then?"
"We deserve it then," Blake responded, "She wasn't drinking, and she wasn't a spy, or working with torchwick or anything like that. As her friends we should apologize to her."
"Geez...now it feels like I'm being followed," You say talking to yourself. Suddenly an arm grabs you pulling you into an alley way, your quick to fight back aiming for the persons neck but they catch it.
"Chill y/n!" You look at the person...Yang...
"What are you-?"
"Hi Y/n," Ruby waved shyly at you.
"Ruby?" You looked at her.
  "Don't you think that was too aggressive you blonde haired brute?" Weiss's voice spoke out.
"Can we focus please?" Blake looked annoyed.
"Right!" Ruby responded, "Y/n! Okay first after we had our argument with you we followed you, sorry, then we watched you walk to work, also sorry, then we watched you work, sorry again! Then we waited for you to finish your shift to tell you we're so sorry we misjudged you and we followed you and we-!"
"Stop..." You spoke out, "You guys are assholes."
"I agree we're assholes," Weiss says.
"...Why don't you guys trust me? I know I'm new to the team and stuff like that, but I'm focused on working hard to become a good huntress," You sigh, "And to get money, I'm only doing this because I need to not because I want to, it's not like I want to go out and stay out leading you guys on it's just...I'm poor okay? I need to work to get money...my parents don't give me allowances like you three and I'm not as good saving money as Blake is, so I try to work hard."
"We're sorry Y/n, we shouldn't have thought that you-!"
"No you shouldn't have," You interrupted, "But It's not like this is the first time trust hasn't been given to me." You slide down the alley wall.
"You could've asked to borrow money you know?" Weiss told you.
"And live with the burden with the fact that I owe you money? Or that I might not be able to repay it? Or that you'll think less of me then I do?" You respond.
"Y/n...We're sorry," Weiss said, "maybe we can go home and take a nap? I'm tired and I know you are as well."
Blake nods, "Yeah You look tired."
"Thanks Blake," You reply sarcastically, "Yeah we'll talk about this later, I'm too tired to be mad right now." And with that the five of you walked back to your dorm in utter silence.
Timeskip
You woke up maybe at 2pm sliding and planting your feet off the ground.
"Hey y/n I made you brunch," Blake walked in.
"Thank you but I'm still upset," You say.
Blake nods, "understandable also ruby and Yang made apology cookies."
  "Dang it Blake you ruined the surprise!" Ruby yells holding a plate of cookies, Yang right next to her.
  You smile but it fades quickly, "Wheres Weiss?"
"Right here," She walks into the room holding roses in one hand and a card in the other she goes over and hands it to you.
"There better not be money in this card Weiss," You glare at her.
"There isn't it's just an apology card," She replies, "I'm sorry for we treated you earlier...we should've been your friends and treated you with respect and trusted you, but we hurt your feelings by being pushy parents."
You nod, "I'm glad you guys know what you did wrong and are owning up to your mistakes."
"We love you, Y/n, we didn't mean to upset you," Yang says.
"I know but let's make a promise to be honest with each other, okay?" They nod.
"We promise."
"Good..."
"Also if you stalk me again I'm gonna kick your asses."

Hey guys sorry for being so inactive lately, I've been watching a couple new shows and my friends and I have been talking more, I guess I keep on getting side tracked. Sorry again, but hopefully you enjoyed, thank you for reading.