Futa! Coco x Female Reader

Requested UzukiB
Warnings:Smut
Not spell checked

    "What're you doing after class?" You look up seeing coco.
   "No." Class was yet to begin and coco walked up to you probably asking for a quickie in the janitors closet.
  "Awww why not??" She whined and you shook your head no. You had a crush on this girl and it was like all she did was use you for her sexual fantasies.
  "Because I said no respect my decision," You say and Coco sighs sitting next to you. Class began with Professor port coming into class with the horn of a wild boarbatusk. He began giving a speech of how he defeated it and took its horn. This man was a narcissistic idiot who didn't teach but instead told stories of his "great adventures."
  "Hm?" You look down seeing Coco's hand on your thigh. You look at her shaking your head and she gives you a teasing smile. Her pinky starts to move between your thighs and her hand moves into your skirt. You look back at Professor Port trying to pay attention. Her hand moves into your underwear and you grab her arm.
  You look back at her and she has the most displeased look on her face. Your hand goes to your side allowing her fingers to slide across your pussy.
"...Mmph," You hold in a moan but it seems to catch Port's attention.
  "Are you okay, L/n?" You nod.
  "Yes sir sorry," He hesitatingly nods but before he can go back to talking about his "adventure," the bell rings. Coco's hand moves out of your skirt and you pack your stuff up and quickly leave the room. You make it down the hall before Coco yells your name and catches up to you.
"Hey we weren't done," Coco said and you don't even bother looking at her.
  "Well I was...just leave me alone," You say walking faster but she moves with you.
  "No," She says, "Why're you being so distant?" You don't look at her and continue walking away. She grabs onto your shoulder.
  "I asked you a question," Coco says and you shrug her hand off continuing to walk. Coco growled seeing the closest janitor's closet she smirked. Grabbing your arm she pulls you into the janitor's closet.
  "So why're you're being so distant?" She asks and you sigh.
  "Am I just a fuck buddy to you, Coco?" You ask and she stays quiet.
  "..I..maybe you should go..." She says and you feel your heart shatter.
   "..." You open the door and leave.
  Timeskip
  "What's up with you?" You look at Weiss.
  "What?" You ask.
   "What's up with you? You've been so down in the dumps lately. And why haven't you been hanging around Coco? She's your best friend is she not?" Weiss questioned you and you shrugged.
  "Something happened that I don't wanna talk about," You say and Weiss looked confused.
  "Did you tell her your feelings and she rejected you?" Weiss was one of the people you trusted so you told her about your relationship with Coco if you even had one anymore. You sigh nodding.
  "But...I was so sure she liked you back.." Weiss said.
  "Oh poor you how could you possibly be so wrong?" You say like a drama queen. Weiss pinches your arm.
  "Have you talked to her about still being friends?" She asks and you shake your head no.
  "She's avoiding me and I'm avoiding he-!" You were pulled away from the conversation. You look at the person who is pulling you.
  "What do you want?" You ask and Coco sighs pulling you along as she walks.
  "I don't need you to pull me tell me where we are doing," You say and she let's go of you continuing to walk.
  "Hey," She says, "I didn't reject you...I just...I didn't know what to say," You look at her confused.
  "So you're gonna reject me twice but want to fuck me first?" She sighs.
  "No..." She says you two make it to her room. She closes the door behind her.
  "Shirt off," She says you sigh complying. She walks up to you kissing your shoulder and neck.
  "First I don't think of you as a fuck buddy," She bites down on your neck, "Second I'm not going to reject you, Third I am gonna fuck you," She says and you shutter in response. Her hands go down your skirt pulling it down.
  "If you don't think of me as a fuck buddy then what am I to you?" You question she picks you up placing you on her bed.
  "I don't want to confess and sound really cheesy about it so can't it wait til we're done?" She says making you smile and nod. She slides off your underwear turning you onto your stomach. She slides down her pants pulling out her dick from her boxers.
  "No foreplay?" You ask she shakes her head no.
  "I want to get into the fun stuff," She says and pushes herself into you.
  "Oh fuck..." You moan out and she puts two of her fingers into you mouth. She smiles teasing you as she moves slowly into you and out of you.
  You groan, "Coco!" She chuckles a little.
  "Something wrong?" Coco says teasingly.
  "Faster," You say demandingly.
   "You are in no position to demand from me, beg for it," She says her other hand going to your throat. 
  "Please fuck me faster?" You beg and she smiles.
  "That's more like it," She speeds her pace her hand still on your throat and her fingers back in your mouth.
  "Fuck..." She groans her pace going even faster making you gasp.
  "Coco...s-slow down I'm gonna..." You came and feeling you cum made her go over the edge. She pulled out of you and came all over your back.
  She moved over and laid next to you, "I love you," She says and you smile.
  "I love you too...also get a rag and wipe your cum off my back you ass,"

     Hey everyone thank you for reading hopefully you enjoyed reading this oneshot. Last night I actually tried to go to sleep but my sister kept on waking me up :). Not because she came to talk to me but because she was yell-talking at her friends and making fucking strawberry cake at 3am. Anyway thank you for reading.