Ilia x Wolf Faunus! Reader

Requested by Vailyich
Thank you for requesting by the way!

   Ilia, Blake, and You where best friends since you where little. When you three where 14 you saw that Ilia had a crush on Blake and that made you feel upset. But you didn't understand what they where. You felt confused and whenever you three would hang out Ilia was glued to Blake. When you went home you always wondered what those feelings you felt where. Until you found out when you told your mom you kept on asking questions about them and she said.
"Honey do you have a crush on Ilia?" And you nodded and she smiled.
"Ok so you're gay?" You looked at her and she gave you a look of comfort and you nodded.
"I think I've never felt this way about a guy though. Is-is that bad?" You question and your mother shakes her head no.
"Absolutely not! Be who you are and I'd still love and be their for you!" You smiled when she finished saying that and hugged her.
"Thank you mom."
  After that day you finally understood what you where. Was Ilia gay though? You always thought but when you saw how she stared at Blake whenever she talked or how when Blake talked about Adam she looked sad. It was so obvious how Ilia felt and Blake was so oblivious to it. Ilia doesn't look at you the same so what? Just get over it. It'll pass...it's just a silly crush...it'll pass...right?
  Timeskip
"Can you believe her?!" Ilia yelled, "Leaving is alone! She left us Y/n!" Ilia passed around your room. You where now almost 18 years old and Blake had left you two (three counting Adam alone).
  "It'll be ok Ilia! She'll come back she cares about us. She wouldn't forget about us," You say trying to sound hopeful for ilia's sake of course. But you knew Blake was gonna be safer. You knew what Adam had done to her.
  "Maybe your right Y/n we'll have to be hopeful that she comes back!" Ilia said smiling. But the hours turned to days, the weeks turned to months, the months turned to a year, then the year turned into a year and more months til you got word that Blake had arrived in Menagerie going to put a stop to the Whitefang. You understood why without Ghira being there free struck at the hearts of many faunus about Adam's leader ship. You and Ilia have become closer though, but she still makes it clear that she will choose Blake over you. One night Ilia snuck out to try and find Blake and when she did Sun Blake's friend was attacked by her. When she came back she was frustrated and angry.
  "Has she forgotten all of our memories!? Our past?! Our friendship?!" Ilia could practically burn foot steps into the ground with all of the stomping she was doing.
  "Ilia, I think Blake did the right thing," Ilia looked at you angry, "I mean you saw what Adam was doing to her right? Now he's come back into her life and ruined it! We should be there for her! Not against her!" You said your ears flattening on your tail and your tail going between your legs scared at ilia's look.
"What about us Y/n! Did she even care for us!" Ilia yelled at you.
  "Of course she did! But Adam wasn't the right choice for her! Don't you see she ran away from him not us!" You said and she looked angrier her skin turning red and her freckles turning yellow.
  "What do you know?! Did you hear her say these things! You don't get it Y/n!" You snapped.
  "I don't get it! Who do you think was there for you when you cried! Who was there for you when you had memories about her! Who do you think was there to-to..." You couldn't finish Ilia glared at you.
  "Well! What where you gonna say! To help you?! To protect you?! What Y/n?! What?!"
  "Who do you think was there to love you when Blake didn't... I'm going to bed... goodnight Ilia," Ilia staggered falling not expecting that.
  Time skip
It's been a week since you've joined Blake in her strike against the Whitefang. It's been a week since you left Ilia. You regretted it terribly but Ilia... she.. You shook your head as you stepped out of your guest room confronted by Kali.
  "Hello dear how are you?" Kali asked you.
  "Tired," You chuckled and Kali understood shaking her head. Kali had a tray in her hand giving you tea with a couple of sugar packets or what ever you like in your tea.
  "Do you want to talk?" Kali asked concerned you did look tired.
   "I miss Ilia..." You say and she nods.
  "I understand when Blake returned home she talked about how much she missed her fathers ruling  and you and Ilia of course! But she needed time. Like we all do. Sometimes you need time to think how you feel. To feel better you could need time away from people. Time helps all of us sometimes." Kali says and you smile.
  "Thank you, I really missed you being the Whitefang's mother," She chuckled.
  "I missed you too. You seem to be one of my children Y/n!" Kali smiled, "Now get some rest dear! We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow!" You nodded going back to your room.
  Timeskip
You really missed Ilia...but now was not the time to be wallowing in shame the house smelt of smoke and Corsac and Fennec where attacking Ghira and sun. You and Kali has gotten yourselves out of a jam when Kali decided to take action. After the events that led to this situation you guys ran outside while a group of faunus watched what happened. The Belladonna household was being burnt down. But when you got outside with Ghira, Kali, Blake, Sun, and...Ilia everyone seemed worried. You looked at Ilia and she looked away from not about to meet your eyes. Blake looked back at You which you turned your head to look away ears flat against your head in shame. Then she looked at sun who turned away from her to looking to the side as well. The she looked at Ilia who also turned away from Blake.
  Blake sighed as she walked down the steps, "Blake!" Ghira was about to go after her but Kali stopped him.
  She took a breath in before talking, "Humans didn't do this," She pointed at the smoke coming from the building, "We did this, faunus! We did this to ourselves! We just as capable at hate and violence as the humans, but I don't think any of us would jump at the chance to point that out! So why are we letting Adam do it for us!? By doing nothing and staying silent we let others speak and act in our place. And if we're not proud of the choices they make, but we have no one to blame but ourselves!" She looked around at the faunus staring at her.
  "This is the message Adam Taurus will send to the world if no one stops him. But we can stop him! You have to understand that all of you are looking for an answer to a very complicated problem and I can't give that to you. I don't know how to make hate go away...I don't! But I know this kind of violence is not the solution. I understand that to ask to leave your homes and protect Haven is asking to put your lives at risk... But that's what's at stake. So I'm going and I'll stand by myself if I have to."
  "I'll stand with you!" Ilia shouted looking at Blake and Blake looked at her Ilia looked at you, "If...if you'd have me..." Blake smiles at her. The murmura of faunus began to appear as you walked closer to the steps Ilia followed but saber grabbed her.
  "Your not going anywhere!" He whisper yelled.
  "Let her come." Blake said and Saber looked at Blake.
  "You just gonna forgive her after everything she did?!" He asked yelling at Blake and Ilia looked at you. You wanted to rip her out his grasp.
  "I am," Blake said nonchalantly. Saber looked at Ghira. Ghira nodded and Saber released his grip on her. Ilia walked down to her with you by her side. Blake rested a hand on ilia's shoulder and Ilia smiled at her. But it's not the same look that she'd give Blake anymore. It's a caring friendly look. 
  "I'll go!" A faunus yelled...
  "I'll go to!" Another faunus yelled. It made you smile all of them where standing with Blake and her friends, her family.
  "Looks like we got work to do," Sun said as he walked down the steps.
  "Thank you," Blake said and then Sun looked at Ilia.
  "You stabbed me," Sun said making Ilia look down in shame.
  "I-" Ilia got pinched by sun.
  "There let's just call it even," Sun said and you chuckled as Ilia held her shoulder. She looked at you and smiled. You smiled back. Then Ghira and Kali walked down and ghira started to talk about the attack on haven. You stepped down a step to get a look at Ghira and what he was talking about.
  Time skip
On a ship with Ilia and Sun you guys laid by the exit.
"So who's Yang?" You asked and sun chuckled.
  "Blake's crush," Sun said and you looked surprised then you looked at Ilia you didn't seem to care. She was just staring at you with a look you didn't recognize.
  "Oh wow...hahaha..." You smiled and sun looked happy.
  "Sun could you give me and Y/n a moment alone please?" Ilia interrupted questioning sun. Sun got up and shrugged walking away to the side where Blake was at.
  "Hey," You said smiling.
  "Hey," Ilia smiles back, "I missed you..." She said making you jump in surprise.
  "I missed you too... I'm sorry I walked away. I just thought after everything I said you'd never want to see me again." You said and she looked away her cheeks turning pink.
  "I always want to see you Y/n. Actually your words helped me realize something...I'm not in love with Blake," Ilia said and your mouth gaped a little, "I mean I liked the feeling, but when we started to hang out more I noticed something. I noticed how when you smile you ears stand up and your tail wags. I know when you laugh you cry because you can't contain your laughter. I know now that love isn't something you can give but it's something I feel and want to show towards you. I love you Y/n which is forward to say the least. I didn't know what happened when you told me that you loved me my heart did double flips and I couldn't talk. Do you...still love me?" Ilia asked tears strung in your eyes as you nodded.
  "Mhm," You said and she hugged you, "Say it please, that you love me," You hugged her back.
  "I love you Y/n," She kissed your cheek.
  "I love you too," You smiled happier then you could ever been and snuggled your face into her shoulder.

   Sniff..sniff...
  You opened your eyes and spotted sun, "That was beautiful!" He had tears in his eyes. He started to clap.
  "Absolutely beautiful!" Sun clapped and Ilia unhooked herself from you and took her weapon out giving sun a death glare.
  "Uh oh," Sun said and he stopped clapping turning to run away as Ilia chased him.

    Hope you enjoyed it was much longer then I anticipated. Guess who's birthday is coming up in a few days. Mine! On the 24th of January (Jaune-uary ;) ). Anyway hopefully you enjoyed even though it's not spell checked.