Futa Yang x Blake's sister! Reader

Requested MysteriousOne99
This might need a trigger warning but there is a slight mention of blood but nothing too serious. Also sorry if it's really short thank you for requesting and reading.
(Not spell or grammar checked)

  "Poor kitten you're crying is it too much?" Yang mocks. You could only whimper and whine your, voice died in your throat, you let out pathetic moans as Yang pounded into your overstimulated pussy.
"Is the kitten in heat?" She jests.
"Y-you know that's just a myth..." She laughs your words were barely a whisper.
"Do you enjoy this? Gushing all over Weiss's bed? Such a good whore for me I wonder what your sister would think if she saw you like this? So desperate and clinging to me like I'm your life support." Yang tilts her head moving her head to grip your jaw.
"Open." You open your mouth she moves her hand of your jaw and down to your neck gripping it as she spits in your mouth.
"Swallow." You oblige swallowing her spit.
"Yang?!" The door handle jiggles, weiss...
"Oh hey Weiss!" You wanted to slap her, you grip onto the arm that's besides your head digging your nails into it.
"Yang? What are you doing? Why is the door locked?" Yang chuckles.
"I wanted to be alone while I studied you don't mind do you?" Yang yells out to Weiss.
"That doesn't sound like you but of course I'm glad you're finally taking your grades into consideration." Weiss replies.
Yang hilts herself farther into you, your breath hitches as you let out a gasp.
"What was that?" Weiss questioned.
You glared at Yang, "Nothing just accidentally banged my toe."
"Alright..." Weiss says skeptically but she finally walks off.
"Don't look at me like that, it was funny." Yang says and you slap her.
Yang groans, you had completely forgotten that Yang likes to be hit and clawed at for a moment. You slapped her again. As much as she almost humiliated you in front of Weiss and how embarrassed you felt in that moment you wanted her to feel as good as she made you felt. With one hand Yang grabs your wrists putting them above your head.
"You're so tiny beneath me, fuck...your wrists fit so easily in my hand." Yang moans.
  "Ya-Yang...it hurts.." You mumble.
  "Just one more okay? Then we're done."
  "Noo..." Yang leans down giving you a kiss on your neck, jaw, then finally your lips.
   You nip at her bottom lip, biting a little to hard drawing blood. Yang pulls away, releasing your wrists gripping on your hips, moving faster and harder. You gasp and moan as you grip onto her shoulders your nails digging into her skin.
  "Gonna breed you like kitten in heat." Yang groans as she feels you cum once more around her dick.
   Yang groans once more throwing her head back as she finally cums in you. You pant, your arms feel weightless as they thump down to the bed, Yang chuckles and grabs your hips once more to flip you on top of her. Your head rests in the crook of her neck breathing in the smell of sex, lavender, and gunpowder.
  "We need to take a bath..." You say.
"In a minute rest for now Kitty." She kisses your cheek, gently rubbing your back.
  "Mmph...okay, wake me up in 5."
  "Deal."

Yang's hands be big and her fingers be long :)