Yang x Abused Reader part 2

There was a couple requests for a part 2, here you go ^-^
(Not spell or grammar checked)

"Good morning, Sunshine." Yang let's out a yawn as she walks downstairs spotting you watching TV on the sofa.
"Good morning, Yang, how'd you sleep?" You ask.
"Like a baby. How're you feeling today?" She questions.
In all honesty, you felt a little depressed today. There was a slight pain in your chest and you felt a little lonely.
Yang walks over sitting next to you on the couch, wrapping an arm around your shoulder being careful just in case you don't want affection. You rest your head on her shoulder.
"You thinking about them again?" She questions.
You sigh, nodding.
"What about?" You don't entirely know to be honest. You just knew the feeling they left you with, the feeling they gave you, the feeling of being worthless and at the same time they made you feel like you were heartless.
Yang kisses your cheek, in all honesty you two grew very affectionate of each other. You weren't entirely ready to date again, but you knew you loved Yang. She was always there for you. She brought warmth, loyalty, and appreciation wherever she stepped foot.
"I don't know." You answer. "I just can't stop thinking of them. How could they have treated me like that?"
Yang didn't know either. She met you and immediately knew something was wrong with the relationship you two had. She didn't like the age difference, or how you avoided eye contact with Kai, or how your hands would clench so hard when they were mentioned. You were amazingly empathic and at the same time knew who you shouldn't be nice to. Kai just tricked you into thinking you should help them.
You felt guilty still, but Yang always reminded you that none of that was ever your fault and you're still in the process of healing. However long it takes,
Yang is going to be there, she reminds you of that constantly.
  "Take your time, I'm not gonna yell at you because you don't want to open up quite yet." Yang says. You sigh laying your head down on Yang's shoulder. You're far too good for me. You think.
"Good morning..." A sleeping voice says.
"Morning Rubes." Yang responds. Ruby hums as she walks into the kitchen to get some cereal.
It was nice here. You had people who would listen to you and not throw fits whenever you said something that they didn't like. They also weren't narcissists so that's a pro.
  "Did you have breakfast yet?" Yang asks.
  You shake your head no, "Wasn't too hungry this morning."
  "Tell me when you are." Yang says.
"Why? So you can cook for me? No thanks." Yang laughs.
"I was gonna suggest sneaking out and," she begins to whisper so Ruby wouldn't hear, "going to get pancakes."
  You nod, "That sounds nice."
Ruby enters the living room seeing you two somehow closer together. Your two stuck like glue; whether it be that Yang really felt bad for you, which was something the insecure part of you mind said, or that you two had fallen oh so madly in love with each other, it never felt like you two would ever be apart. You enjoyed every moment of her company, she wants you safe and she made you feel protected while with Kai it was the opposite.
  You were scared every time they came home. Scared that their abuse would go too far and you would end up in the hospital or worse. Sometimes your mind played the worst tricks on you too. You would hear their voice or have nightmares about them, you were scared of relieving that trauma.
  You were once told the worst people attract the best people. It made you wonder if you were a bad person. Sometimes you wonder if you hurt Yang as much as Kai hurt you.
  Never physically though, but emotionally like they did. You only hoped that you never hurt Yang or anyone because of how Kai affected you. You worried because what if one day someone or hell even you turned into someone like Kai.
  Yang's hand squeezes your shoulder drawing your attention. You looked at her. You wanted Yang and for the first time in a while someone made you feel wanted too.

  —

  Ruby standing there with her bowl of cereal like 🧍‍♀️🥣