Pyrrha x Selfharming! Reader x Nora

Request by @piekid123
Please don't hurt yourself I know a couple of people who did and got a therapist it was a success they stopped. So if you are hurting please talk to someone instead up bottling up your emotions.

You're a liar...Saying you're fine is such a lie. What do you do this for? Attention?! Or are you just desperate to want to feel something? Another line dragged across your arm but it's become a past time it doesn't hurt anymore. You could distract yourself with this and not get caught. How confusing... You quickly clean up the sink when you hear a door open and click shut.
"Y/n~! We're back!" Nora shouted through the dorm room. You roll your sleeves down and exit the bathroom.
"Welcome back...Did you girls have fun?" You asked and Nora seemed really happy grabbing something out of one of her bags. Pyrrha gets a couple of new clothes and goes into the bathroom to change into them.
  "I got a perfume," Nora smiles, "Here let me-" she reaches for your arm but you quickly pull away. She looks confused.
"It's What you bought just spray it on yourself." You say and Nora smirks.
"You want to smell me Y/n?" She questions and your unfazed by her sudden flirting.
"Hmm.. ok you don't have to show me." You say and she rushes to your side quickly spraying some on her arm. You quickly smell it and sit on one of the beds waiting for Pyrrha to come out.
Time skip
Nora's Pov
Y/n said she wasn't feeling too great today so she's at our dorm while me and Pyrrha are going to class. But she's also been acting strangely and I don't know what's going on.
"Pyrrha...do you notice Y/n's sudden change in behavior?" Nora asked worriedly and Pyrrha looked down at her.
"I mean she has been more distant and whenever I talk with her about Jaune she does seem...upset.." Pyrrha finished slowly and Nora nodded.
"Maybe It's her classes she's probably stressed about them. Or maybe it's just a visit from Aunt Flo? I did see blood on the floor a couple of days ago. But don't worry I cleaned it." Nora said and Pyrrha shook her head no.
"I've been helping her study and maybe...." Pyrrha couldn't finish the words weren't coming to her.
"Hey! Let's go and check on her maybe surprise her?!" Nora suggested and Pyrrha smiled agreeing happily.
Meanwhile
  Y/n was resting on her bed doing nothing but resting and thinking. They'd be better without you..she went to the bathroom. She looked pail and unfolded her sleeves looking at the cuts. Old ones and new ones almost as if there wasn't any more room to cut on her right arm. Her left only had a few she wasn't very good with her right (Fun fact only 10% of the population is left handed. If your right handed just pretend you used your right hand.) since joining beacon she's only felt a few things. Love. Pain. And sloth (seven deadly sins meaning you feel lazy). Love being for her two favorite red heads and pain being the start of cutting. Sloth because she hasn't stopped feeling rugged out of her emotions.
"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with my head? What's wrong with my heart?" She questioned herself grabbing her razor from the tissue box that was in the opening mirror. You used your right hand to drag a couple of cuts on her wrists.
  "Maybe this will kill me? Haha..." she chuckled and in the mirror she could see the purple under her eyes from the loss of sleep. She put the razor down and looked at her hair it was a mess just like her. Not smiling as brightly anymore.
"What's wrong with me?!" She whisper yelled gripping the sides of the sink. Maybe it's because there's so much bad and hurt in the world that it hurts her?
"I don't understand...Why? What did I do to deserve this much self hatred?" She felt defeated and wrong but quickly the door opened and she quickly put water on her hand rolling down her sleeves.
  "Y/n~!" Nora sang and Y/n opened the bathroom door. Closing it behind her.
"You two are back early. Why?" Y/n questioned but it kinda sounded hurtful as if she didn't want them with her.
"Don't be like that Y/n! We're here for you!" Nora yelled maybe people even heard her from the halls.
  "Hmm..ok. For what?" Again it sounded so rude and the question from earlier lingered in her thoughts. What's wrong with me?
  "Just to hang out. If that's ok with you?" Pyrrha asked and you sighed how could you say no.
  "Heh...yeah that's fine.." You sigh as they go by the bed you in the middle as you pick a movie on Netflix.
Time skip
They ended up watching a couple of movies before Y/n and Nora fell asleep. Y/n resting on Pyrrha's shoulder and Nora resting on Y/n's. Pyrrha looked down at the h/c (hair colored) girl's arms and unfolded her sleeves exposing the cuts. I knew it...Pyrrha thought and looked at Y/n. Why didn't you tell us? Pyrrha sighed we're talking about this in the morning. She thought before she fell asleep resting on Y/n's head.
Morning came quickly Pyrrha woke up first and moved out of the bed placing a couple of pillows for replacement. She went into the bathroom and got the first aid kit. Pyrrha begins bandaging Y/n's arm making Y/n wake up.
  "Oh...you found out. How?" Y/n questioned and Pyrrha looked at her.
"You've been acting weird lately missing out on hang out times, when we walk in you always walk out of the bathroom, and I found your razor in the tissue box a few days ago," Pyrrha said finishing the bandaging than sat down on her knees, "Why didn't you tell us?" Pyrrha asked putting a hand to her cheek caressing it.
  "I just didn't think you cared about me." Y/n said and Pyrrha shook her head no.
"I do and so does Nor-!" Just as she was about to say Nora's name Nora snored loudly. You chuckled and Pyrrha smiled.
  "Why have you been doing this to yourself and why didn't you talk to me about this?" Pyrrha asked softly and you looked away.
  "I wanted to feel something...I don't understand why but sometimes the pain felt good. I'll stop for you and Nora...I promise." You say and Pyrrha smiles and as soon as Nora woke up you told her. Your not alone and you have Nora and Pyrrha to help you.

This was requested and I hope you enjoyed it also it's not spell checked. I also hope the other people reading this enjoyed. But the point at the end is that if your self harming there's people who care about you and love you. So please do stop or get a therapist to help you to stop.