Overprotective! Winter x Dragon Faunus! Reader

Requested by @Bluemaskxj9

"What did you say?!" Winter yelled at the racist atlasian who just told his friend to keep the animals behind bars than laughed.
  "Winter please.." You grab her arm and the angry glare intensifies at them.
"You're lucky she is holding me back you dunces! Or I would have pulled out my weapon!" The guys run off and you let go of Winter.
  "Hey you know that I'm use to it right? The constant hate about being a faunus?" You question and she nods.
"But that's what gets me so angry. People have no disregard for people's feelings and it's frustrating!" Winter says or more like shouts and you nod smiling holding her hand.
"Yeah people can be assholes some times." You say and she looks at you.
"Language." Winter says and you smile nodding.
"Sorry Captain America." You say chuckling and she smiles. Also a Schnee dating a faunus? What a dangerous relationship to be in. So with out a doubt Winter protects you a lot like if some makes fun of you ears she snaps. It's funny seeing how fast the racist people's face change from disgust or laughing to fear. Anyway back to why we where in public it's your anniversary and Winter's taking you out to dinner. But it's difficult to find a fancy place that would allow a faunus in there restaurant. It was nice of her to take the time off but with the hassle of people being rude or just kicking you out was kinda ruining your night (and self esteem).
"Any way do you just want to go home and watch a movie or something?" I ask and she nods thinking that's the best option..
"Yes, But how about snacks first?" Winter asked and your eyes brightened up.
"Absolutely!!" You yelled catching some people's attention and you whisper a soft sorry before you two walk off to get the snacks. You two went to the closet store it was small and only a couple of people where in there a male who glared at you and a woman who was looking at the chip bags. You began to pick out the snacks and grabbed one of your favorite ice creams but you already had a perfectly good snow queen. When you where about to go to the counter the male stopped you.
"Hey animal didn't you see the sign? No pets allowed." He laughed and you frowned now looking at the ground.
  "What can't take a joke or all animals like you that dense." Your foot went around your leg it pointing to the floor.
"I suggest you put those snacks back before you gain anymore weight." Your nose begins to burn and there's tears in your eyes. You begin to put stuff back and hear the guy laugh at you. When Winter went back to you you quickly shook the unhappy face out of your system.
"What's wrong didn't you want snacks." She asked and you shook your head.
"I'm fine I'm not hungry, did you get what you wanted?" You asked  and she nodded when you went to the check out the male was the cashier. He looked at you and started to laugh.
"Haha you actually listened to me?! That's hilarious." He said and Winter looked confused staring between you two.
"What's he talking about Y/n?"  Winter asked you but the guy laughed more.
  "Well I walked up to her an-!" The guy was interrupted but Winter gripping his shirt.
"I'm sorry but is your name Y/n? I don't think so." Winter said menacingly and than looked at you.
  "He just walked up to me and said 'Animals aren't allowed in the store.'" You finished and the guy smiled.
"And~?" He extended the d and you looked down at the ground.
  "Than said 'What can't take a joke or all animals like you that dense?' He also said for me to put back the candy before I gain anymore weight." You said and Winter's grip tightened on the cashier's collar.       You might think that you can handle the discrimination of being called an animal but when people fat shame your body it hurts much more. You see you where in a bad relationship before winter the guy/girl kept on abusing you about losing weight. Calling you such names as 'fat ass or Chubby...etc' before Winter got you out of it and 4 or so months later confessed her feelings towards you. Winter started to glare at the guy and the guy got terrified because of looks could kill he'd probably be on the floor dead.
  "Y/n go pick your snacks out I'll handle him. Ok sweetie?" Her voice was dark and menacing than sweet as sugar at the end. You nod and quickly walk off not wanting to see what happens next. When you pick out the snacks and returns you see the guy with tears in his eyes and Winter with a victorious smile. You place the snacks on the counter and the guy tenses with fear. He quickly checks you girls out and says it's free just don't hurt him. When you walk out your carrying one bag while Winter's carrying the other.
  "What happened when I was picking out my snacks." You question and Winter chuckled and smiled.
  "I got a message through his thick skull about ever talking to my girlfriend like that again there would be consequences." She said and you smiled thinking for a moment. You never said I loved you to Winter yet because you where too scared about the outcome but you think your ready now.
  "Hey Winter." You call out for her as you two continued to walk down the street.
   "Yes?" She questioned as she looked at you confused a light blush on your face.
  "Thank you...I love you." You said and she smiled happily.
   "I love you too beloved." She says and you smiled catching up to her and hold her hand as you two enjoy your night together.

  Not proof read and was kinda short but hoped the readers and requester liked it hoping all of you enjoyed it. Also school just started a week ago so I might not be able to upload as much as I do. Sorry