Weiss

Meeting:
You where timid and shy you didn't mean to but you bumped into her when you entered the school. You see you where from Atlas and your team and you decided it would be best for them to go to Beacon. So that's what you guys did you all where first years but your 18, y/t/n1 (you teammate name) was 19 and she was your leader, y/t/n2 was 17 and y/t/n3 was your age. When you walked in you bumped into her by accident and when she was about to flip out she just stopped and blushed at you. She stuttered trying to say hi and you smiled and said hi back.
'H-hi Weiss I'm Y/n could-could you show my teammates and I the dorm rooms?' You asked her stuttering.
  'I-I...sure.' She said and smiled. I guess you could say it was love at first sight.
Nicknames:
Hers for you: Love, By accident she called you Pretty Girl But it wasn't on purpose she swore to it.
Your team and team RWBY went to the beach for summer vacation when you where taking off your clothes and showing off your f/c (favorite color) bikini you saw Weiss sitting down alone.
'Hey Weiss do you swim?' You asked her and she looked up at you trying not to stare at you body.
'I swim pretty girl...Pretty Good I swim Pretty good! Hahaha.' She let out a nervous laugh as she blushed and you just looked at her smiling.
Yours for her: Ice Queen, My Queen, Cold But hot .
Weiss was being pretty cold to you and Team RWBY you just sat down on her bed.
  'Why are you so Cold but yet super hot?' You mumbled but she heard you and started to blush.
'D-dolt!' She yelled.
Jealouschnee:
A jealous Schnee was never the greatest Schnee she thought she would lose you with everybody who tried flirting with you. To be completely honest this Ice Queen thought she wasn't good enough for you and it made you upset. She would ignore you after you walked away from the guy or girl you'd get her attention back by kissing her cheek or just kissing her lips.
  Meeting her Family:
  Weiss didn't want you to meet her father because he was just out right horrible to her past girlfriends. So you met Winter and Whitley and her mother turns out Whitley wasn't as bad around his father but with you and the others he acted happy. Not a smug pug but happy with the people he actually loved. You got stares from Winter and Her mother acted nice towards you. When Her mother was getting food you asked if she needed assistance and helped her set the table and such. She loved your optimism for helping people and how much you cared for everyone's feelings.
'So Y/n what are you job options?' Winter asked and you laughed a little and looked at Weiss. You didn't tell them? Your eyes said to her and she shrugged.
'I'm a huntress. I want to help the world out step by step by helping people!' You say optimistic losing your shyness and than realizing you yelled that you shrink into your seat. Winter chuckled and Weiss held your hand lovingly. Whitley smiles at you and laughs you also started laughing.
She hits you:
She didn't mean to she just lost her temper and lost control because of the stress of her studies. She immediately realized what she did the moment after and started to cry.
'Weiss can you please just listen and put the book down?' You question her and she just sighs exhausted, 'Please?'
'Y/n please shut up I'm trying to work.' She simply said.
'Weiss pl-!'
Slap!
'I said shut up!' She shouted and you rubbed your cheek and looked at it. The slapped cheek was now pink but when you started to cry Weiss realized what she had done. She did what her father used to do if she didn't follow the rules and listen to him. She reached out to try and hug you but you flinched away. She had slapped you like her father used to.
'I'm so-!' She didn't finish before you bolted out the door and to your dorm room. She wanted to chase after you but you needed time and time she will give you.
Depression:
Weiss didn't know she had depression at first but with all the stress and the constant getting yelled at her father she discovered it over time. She needed your help and you would be there for her she told you everything. So you when she told you that she had depression you immediately wrapped your hands around her and she just cried in the crook of your neck. You let her of course and cuddled and loved and kissed her when ever she seemed like she needed it. You also got Zwei if she was going to be alone for a while and needed a cuddle bug. You loved her and you hoped the love and over time she would heal.
Spooning:
To be honest Weiss hasn't been cuddled in a while but after making love to her you would be the one who would be the big spoon. She would awake every morning feeling loved and cared for because she had you to help her feel it again. After her terrible father was so harsh on her you where her rescuer. Her Queen in shining armor. You didn't mind it you loved it when she would cuddle even more into you. Trying to get your warmth she was honestly really cold whenever you two would get ready for bed.
Confession:
Weiss wasn't the one to confess to you instead the shy girl you had to. You where very shy about it but you bought Weiss' favorite flowers and a heart shaped box filled with chocolate. All of them different flavors you left them on the door of Team RWBY the letters both said to: Weiss from:Y/n. So you'd probably be fine. Well mostly when they came back Weiss found them and just through them away. You took it as a rejection and walked back to your dorm defeated. Of course the ice queen and heiress wouldn't like you did she even see who it was from? You didn't know.
Yang walked through the door of her team and saw the flowers and chocolates in the trash can and got them out.
  'Wow Weiss did you even see who these where from?' Yang asked and Weiss looked up.
  'No I assumed they where from Neptune or Jaune.' She said and Yang winced.
'Well I can tell you that it's not any of them.' Yang said and Weiss got out of bed to check it out.
To:Weiss
From: Y/n <3
There was also a note that read:
Dear Weiss,
This maybe a total mistake or just that your straight but I couldn't help but fall in love with you. I'm sorry and understand that you don't want to be friends anymore if you don't accept my confession. Also it would be weird if we stayed friends knowing that I'm in love with you.
Love Y/n
Weiss dashed out the door and to your dorm room to find you asleep she smiled and sort gently shoved you awake. When you awoke Weiss immediately kissed you.
'I'm in love with you too'
Dominant or Submissive:
You and Weiss switch but to be honest your more of bottom and she the top. You didn't mind but when or if you get a lot of confidence you decide to be top. So around 30/70
Kinks/Turn ons:
Weiss': likes listening to your moans, she praises your body, likes being called Queen
Your: Liking when Weiss wears a strap on, making love, your her Queen But she calls you her Princess
Kissing:
She likes neck kisses and cheek kisses she yearns for them too. You like when she kisses your cheek because it sometimes the quickest way to show affection. She's sometimes in a rush so she'll give you light pecks on the cheek but it doesn't compete with the lip to lip make outs.
Short/tall
She's short but when she's wearing heals she's almost as tall as you. You laugh and she gets all fussy about who's taller or shorter but when she complains about it you have a solution.
'Hehe I love being taller than you because your a short little cutie! But your my short little cutie.' You say lovingly and Weiss face turns a bright pink.
PDA:
Both you and her don't mind holding hands or cheek pecks in public but she doesn't like it when other people stare so it's more of a private thing. Though she does love you she can't stand when other people look at you in a sort of suggestive way. So she'll kiss you in a more suggestive way.
Getting injured in battle:
It was an accident just a small or more like big scratch that was sure to leave a scar on you stomach. It didn't feel nice for sure I mean it felt as if you where going to die. But turns out you are a fighter and lived and oh boy did you make Weiss worry. But when she saw your face as you looked at the large scar on your belly the yelling turned into cuddling. She hugged you and told you she loved you whispering it into your ears about a hundred times.
Cheating/loyalty:
She cheated on you with Neptune you found them making out on her bed. It made you cry she had changed you a lot too you weren't as shy as you used to be. But this was just...unexpected so when you saw them and Weiss face was completely white and pale when she saw you. She wasn't expecting you to come in so you ran away in tears and out you ran to the courtyard. You sat down on a tree sobbing you only wanted to be alone. She did it with one of your good friends and you should've seen it coming. She was cold, uncaring and didn't pay attention to you but only to her phone. You where her first girlfriend of course she got tired of you she's only ever liked guys. You thought as you stared blankly at the grass.
Making up:
Neptune and Weiss where now in a relationship and it broke your heart. She didn't even look at you the same or talk to you. You changed as well you where now more quieter than ever. Yang looked at you and tried to make you feel better but how could you. The girl who said she loved you had lied to you straight to your face. When she approached you to ask you if you where all right and apologize it didn't go as planned.
'Y/n are you ok?' She asked and you looked over at her and faked smiled nodding, 'I...I'm sorry I should've told you that I had fallen in love with Neptune..'  Good job Weiss you completely just shattered me. You thought and nodded getting up and walking away from her she shouted I'm sorry one last time and you went to Yang.
Moving on:
  Yang Xiao Long had a crush on you it made you feel happy the day you went to Yang so she could comfort you she came out to you and told you that she liked or more like loved you. She just hugged you and said it into your ear and you let out a gasp in surprise. When you looked at her asking her if she was sure she nodded your relationship with Yang got better by the second. You had unlocked feelings for her as if she had opened your heart with a lock of her very own. Weiss' lock was old and rusted Yang didn't replace her she loved you just a bit differently though. But when Weiss saw that you two where now together she flipped and her jealousy got the best of her. So when you kissed Yang she snapped and slapped you across the face and when you looked at Weiss with tears in her eyes. Yang just took her hand and shoved it towards her after all Weiss did say that she was in love with Neptune. She made her choice and you made yours...

  Thanks for about 1000+ reads really appreciate that there's someone who likes to read my stories/oneshots! Thanks again and hope your having a wonderful day or night or evening! <3