Robyn x Atlas Soldier!Fem Reader

Requested Kodyxd14

  Sorry about any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Thank you for reading!

      After the attack on mantle...everything seemed to die slowly in front of everyone. Salem has arrived, Cinder fought Penny and Winter, Penny was the new winter maiden, and Ironwood is a coward. Clover is assumed dead, but that's what the medics say. He is a 10% chance of living after his surgery and Robyn and Qrow were sent to prison. The ace operatives are injured now it's all up to team RWBY and JNOR to save Atlas. But what happened to the Atlas soldiers? All of them...well not all of them, but most of them were deployed fighting off Grimm that invaded Atlas and where were you? Planning.
You had to go awol even though it could potentially hurt Atlas. Your plan was to go to the Atlas prison and break Qrow and Robyn from their cell. But how? There was bound to be some security so maybe going through the vents? Would you even fit in the vents??? Wait you're an atlas soldier all you need is your identification card to get in and out of the building with Qrow and Robyn. You had the perfect excuse.
  The next day you walked into the prison gun at your side, standing tall, as you pressed your ID to the scanner of the prison. You walked down the halls quietly except for your shoes clicking on the floor. You finally arrive at Qrow and Robyn's prison room and right when you where about to put your ID to the scanner...
"Excuse me, operative! What do you think you're doing?" A demanding voice rang out you looked behind you and spotted a woman up to your height maybe shorter.
  "Oh um..." You stood tall saluting your upper ranked officer, "General Ironwood requests to talk to the prisoners Qrow Branwen and Robyn Hill alone for answers, ma'am!" You spoke loud and clear hearing a groan in defeat coming from behind the door.
"Really? Then why didn't the general message us?" The officer spoke looking at you confused.
  You thought of something quick to say Idiot of course they would've gotten a message from the general himself informing them...
  "You dare question the General's demands!" You raise your voice in a 'angry' way making The officer shrink down to your size.
   "No Never! Fine take them but I want them back at a certain time. How's zero 400 sound?" They ask looking at their watch then up at you.
  "Well it'll depend on when the General is done questioning them so I can't give you a direct answer." You say and they nod.
  "Okay I'll leave you be please don't tell the General about what I said please." You nod and they walk away. Wait why the hell was that so easy? Are they all terrified of the General? Or maybe it's because they're safe in here and if the General finds out he would send them into battle? You look around pressing your ID against the scanner opening the door. Put up your act for awhile more Y/n....
  The door opens revealing the two sitting on a bed Qrow lounging down murmuring something about luck.
  "The General requests you for question. You will comply until we get there." You say sternly.
  Robyn sighs, "We know...but we aren't going anywhere."
  "Well that's too bad isn't?" You say putting your gun in your holster and walking over to them. You grab the ropes on their wrists and pull them upward towards you.
  "If you do not move I will have to force you to by using force," You say and they get up, "Now start walking!" They comply starting to move with you as you walked out the door. You've gotten so far don't let this plan go to the gutter...
  When you made your way outside and to your airship which someone personally flew for you to get here you made them sit down in a chair. You stood with your gun...wait until we're in the air...wait until we're in the air...after five minutes of waiting you walked towards the pilot but got stopped.
"Wait that doesn't make sense...why would the General want to ask us questions? He's making all the choices on his own and by himself he doesn't need answers from us," Robyn said looking at you. You looked back at her and gave my a quick wink smiling making Qrow's eyes widen.
    You grabbed your gun and hit the pilot over the head with it. You then turned on autopilot and walked back to them.
"I just had to get you guys out of the building and into the airship. The generals not gonna ask you any questions in fact the mans losing his marbles and I don't trust him...and you are the one who can make someone tell the truth, Robyn," You say grabbing your pocket knife and cutting the ropes off of both of them.
  "Hmm smart girl." Robyn says smiling at you.
"Thank you I try," You respond teasingly.
  "So what's the plan?" Qrow asks.
  "Well your nieces and nephews are still out there in trouble, I don't know where the pine boy is, Penny is the winter maiden and is with team RWBY I believe and that's all I know. The General only trusted us with that much information. But I believe the plan is to regroup because Salem is at our borders sending Grimm to us." You say and Qrow nods.
  "Also team RWBY got them selves into very deep shit because they beat up the ace ops and now no one is capable of fighting the goliaths." You say quickly and Qrow sighs rubbing his temples.
  "Of course they did..." Qrow says.
  "Troublemakers..." Robyn says, "and the happy huntresses?"
   "He's not located them do you guys have a base you guys go back to?" You ask and walk to the compartment in front of the control system. You pull it open and pull out their weapons.
  "I stole these from the General himself and I'm bound to be an enemy now," You say and give them their weapons.
  "Okay What do we do now?" Qrow asked and you looked at Robyn.
  "Umm..."

  Timeskip
  You guys planned to fly in the airship for a while staying there until you guys could make up a plan to take action and fight back against the General. You gave Robyn your scroll to use so she can contact her happy huntresses. You are sitting with Qrow playing cards and she's in the seat next to the knocked out pilot. After she's done she comes up to you and hands your scroll back to you sitting down.
  "How'd it go?" You ask and she sighs.
  "Fiona answered and told me that she's going with the happy huntresses to fight some Grimm for mantle. Team RWBY and them have already teamed up and they've already found Oscar," She says and You nod.
  "Seems like I didn't do much but get you two out of prison...at least I can say I helped," You say placing down your cards.
  "Hey don't say that you're going to help more aren't you...." Robyn says
  "Y/n, sorry I should've said my name when I released you,"
   Everything stays quiet, awkward, for awhile.
  "Hey since you aren't gonna go back to helping the General why don't you join me and the happy huntresses?" Robyn says smiling at you.
  You laugh a little, "You sure I can cause you trouble...they can track my badge number which I'm pretty sure they're doing or they're tracking the airship..." You say.
  Robyn nods, "Well I get that, but honestly we're always looking for room on the team and can I mention I like trouble. Also you don't want to pass down a once in a lifetime experience do you?" You smile.
  "I guess not..."

   "Really you two? Am I not invited to join the happy huntresses?"
  "Are you a huntress, Qrow?"
   "I can be if I wanted to!"

   It's almost 3am and I'm tired sorry If the grammar is really off. Hey everyone sorry I've been a little absent on the uploads I've been having trouble finding the inspiration to even work and I haven't been feeling the best about my body.