Glynda Goodwitch x Student! Reader

💦Contains sexual actions💦

No ones Pov

It's always been this way you being late to class having detention and not learning your lesson. You'd shrug it off and it made Goodwitch really mad at you. Cardin was always a jerk so when Pyrrha wasn't there you'd protect him from Cardin.
  "Cardin! Could you please shut your mouth! I can hear your hot breath from here! I'm trying to concentrate!" You say yelling at him and Cardin looks at you and laughs.
   "Concentrating is the least of your problems Y/n your struggling so much that your neck and neck of failing!" He says and you fake gasp pretending to be hurt making people around you laugh.
  "Have you looked at your grades Cardin last time I checked you where failing all of them!" You returned to him and stand up and he stands up as well.
  "That's enough!" Glynda shouted at the two of you. Yang who was sitting next to you pulled you into your seat. You sat down and waited for the class to resume. After class when you begin to get ready to leave Goodwitch stops you.
  "Y/n, Cardin come here please..." She says sort of irritated. You and Cardin make your way over to her desk.
  "Yes Ms. Goodwitch?" You ask a bit impatiently. Cardin looks irritated.
  "I'm tired of you fighting in my class..So you two are going to fight and whoever loses stops with the arguing and has to write a paper apologizing to the rest of the class that is read out loud in front of the whole class.." She says and you nod and Cardin shakes his head no.
  "Absolutely not! It was all her!" He said pointing to you, "She's the one who started this!" He finishes and you give him a stink eye.
  "I don't care who started it just get in fighting positions!" She yelled you two grabbed you weapons and got into fighting stances, "10...9....8...7....6...5....4...3...2..1 Go!" Once it was time to start you put your weapons awake and clenched your fists. Cardin came running at you with his weapon and tried swinging it at you but you dodged it and punched him on the side of his face. Making his Aura dropping from 100 to 96. He got angered and tried doing it again and again. But every time you'd dodge it came another punch or a kick. But when he caught it he swung you over his shoulder making you fall on your back. Your aura dropped from 100 to 89. While his was at 76 he swung his weapon at you but you quickly grabbed yours and held his weapon away from you. When you got up you grabbed your gun and started to shoot at him one or two hitting him. His aura dropped to 69 ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). He growled and tried to run at you swinging his weapon but you used your weapon to block it and uppercut him. His Aura was at 58 and yours was at 79. His aura was near the red but was still in the yellow zone. He decided to do defense so you used your gun and fired it at his leg. Making his aura go down to 46 and was finally in the red.
  "End!" Glynda yelled out and Cardin got up, "You fought well Y/n good job as for you Mr.Winchester work on your defense more.." She said and he mumbled something grabbing a paper from her hand and walked out the classroom.
  "Y/n one more thing..." She says and you turn to face her giving her a mmhm, "Come here..." She says and you walk closer to her.

  ~Your Pov~

You walk towards her a bit skeptical about what she's gonna do.
   "Yes?" You question her about what she wants from you.
  "I'm proud of you for standing up for Jaune but..." She pauses, "You are still in need of punishment.." She says a bit seductively. Your face turns pink.
  "Wh-What do you mean?" You say questioning her again.
  "I mean I need to punish you still...so hands on the desk butt facing out.." She says and grabs a ruler. You don't know whether to listen to her but she is your teacher so you do as told. She lifts up your skirt.
  "How many do you have to do?" You ask her and she looks like she's thinking about it.
  "17...you count..Ok?" She says and you nod.
Smack!
The ruler hits you sharply in the butt.
  "1-1" you stutter out it hurt but this was a punishment~
Smack! Smack!
   "2...3" You say.
Smack! Smack!
  "4 ...5" It was kinda staring to feel good.
  Smack! Smack! Smack!
"6....7...8"
Smack! Smack! Smack!
"9...10...11"
Smack! Smack! Smack!
"12...13..14" You moaned which made her smirk and laugh a little.
"You like your punishment this much than why is it a punishment?" She questioned.
Smack! Smack!
"16..17" She pulls your skirt back down and you get up from the desk. You rub your behind with your hand it was probably pink.
"I'm sorry for disturbing your teaching Ms.Goodwitch..I promise to be better.." You say and she smiles at you and you blush looking down at your feet. It hurt a little to walk but you were going to be fine.
  "It's alright but this was your last period and you need to go to your dorm...So good night Y/n." She says and pecks your cheek.
  "Goodnight Ms.Goodwitch." You say and start walking away.
  "Also Y/n disrupt my class again and I will punish you again." She says and you nod understanding of the consequences.
"Yes Ms.Goodwitch." You say and walk out to go to your dorm.
  "What happened?!" Yang suddenly appears out of no where.
  "Nothing me and Cardin just fought and she gave me a whole lecture of disrupting her class after I won." You say and Yang laughs.
  "Was it boring.." She asked.
  "Only for a while..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was kinda smutty and sorry it's so short. It's also unchecked for spelling errors but enjoy it.