Blake x Dog faunus! Reader

*Warning* It's a smut w/ fluff at the end. (If you are uncomfortable with sexual actions please go ahead a skip along) also Blake is the legal age for this too. Thank you and enjoy.
Requested by @YoshikoTheDemon

Heat can mean many things...like when you get hot you feel the heat or an intense feeling of especially anger or excitement. But for fauna there's another meaning like sexual frustration for the need of being touched by someone you love. It might come early or late but it happens like a menstrual cycle does once a month. Some Faunus hide it and lock them selves away while other are completely ok with having some 'fun' with their lovers. But for you and your new partner Blake you don't know what to do so what you requested was snuggling. But boy you didn't know the out come of it.
Anyway heat had started for both You and Blake you two where resting on Blake's bed trying to be sensible with both of your movements you guys just got your rooms in Atlas and everyone was asleep. You two where the only ones up and just kept staring at each other but both your eyes were filled with lust. Blake's hand kept on sliding down your stomach but you would always slide it back up on your shoulder always making her growl in disappointment.
  "Blake I...nghh-!" A heat wave hit you setting your scent off in the air. Blake sat up and straddled your waist pinning your arms above you making you struggle for freedom.
  "Easy Puppy," Blake now using one hand to pin you bringing the other one down to lift your head to look at her, "Come on just this once?" She asked and you sighed there was no convincing her anyway when she was in this state.
  "Fine...But be careful please." You say and she smiles taking her hand away from your arms pulling your shirt over your head. She smirked and than went to your underwear just so others know you don't wear pants to bed. She pulled your underwear and put an arm around you lifting your and her up. Hickey's began to appear on your neck and Blake started to suck and nibble at the parts that made you moan the most. She went down to your clavicle and started to nibble on it. Her fingers slid down to your pussy gently sliding her index finger down on the middle.
"Mmph..." You tried to cover up a moan making Blake smile. You bring your hands upon her shoulders but than you notice that her shirts still on and you tug on it. She pulled her hands away from you and lifted her shirt off of her than puts her hands back to the place they where. She begins to slide her finger again but this time slower.
"S-stop teasing me..." You say and she smiles slipping a finger in making you gasp out gripping her shoulders tightly. She went slowly but the slightest moans of yours got her excited and she went faster adding another finger too. Your head rested on one of her shoulders biting down on it. She was relentless and went faster your wrapped an arm around her covering your mouth so no moans get out that were loud.
  "Mmmpphhh~!" You came and she smirked at you as you huffed and gasped for air.
  "Already? But we just started." You looked shocked making her chuckle. She slid down and stopped at your pussy lapping up the juices. Your back arched and your fingers tangled in her hair as she stuck her tongue inside of you. The heat from the moment caused both of you to sweat and your hands went back on your mouth. But than she stopped suddenly probably sensing that you where going to orgasm again.
  "Hold it in." She said no wait demanded and you tried your best. You removed your hands away from your mouth.
"B-Blake...I can't..." You didn't finish but she nodded and stuck two fingers in you removing her mouth.
  "Go ahead puppy," Blake said and once you came she smiled again, "Sorry to keep you waiting." You smiled and shyly ducked your head.
"I..I want to do you now." You said and she nodded taking off her underwear since she also doesn't wear pants to bed either. You hesitantly moved your finger and started to rub against her. She moaned making you more confident in yourself and slipped a finger in already going pretty swift.
"Slow down," once you did you only moved your finger an inch at a time, "Not that slow!" You chuckled and went at a pace that was reasonable.
"M-more!" She shouts and you put another finger in not giving her time to catch her breath you start to move quickly. The moans where music to your ears.
"I love you Blake...your personality, your eyes, your body and just you. You might not think that you are perfect but in my eyes you are." You smiled kissing her cheek and she smiled sincerely. She gasped and moved her hand to your face caressing it as she came in a loud gasp. You smiled as you both wrapped your arms around each other as you fell asleep holding each other close and lovingly. Before falling asleep Blake whispered a I love you into your ear and you both fell asleep happy.

  Hoped you enjoyed it but if you didn't and don't like smut that's fine I'm sorry if you didn't like the story. Also it's not proof read and it might be short sorry. Anyway I hope the requester likes it and the other readers like it and thank you for reading.

  Epilogue
  When you walked into the kitchen the next morning showered and dressed in one of Blake's large shirts you saw Blake blushing and Yang smiling.
"Well good morning 'Puppy.'" Yang teased and ruby had a confused look on her face puppy was Blake's nickname for you in bed. You started to blush and looked at Weiss who was just smiling.
  "You didn't do a good job keeping quiet last night." Weiss shrugged and Blake nodded making Yang laugh.
  "So What where they do-!" Ruby interrupted herself and came to the realization of what her teammates were talking about, "Filth..." She mumbled.