Raven x Depressed! Reader

Requested Liannianyurism
(Not spell or grammar checked)
I'm having serious writers block..

   "Why're you crying?" You look up seeing a woman in red (girl in red?).
You sniffled and brushed tears out of your eyes, you were currently in you safe place, in the forest behind your house, back pressed against a tree as you cried into your lap.
"I'm sad," is all you can muster out, truthfully your family has been going through some rough times, your father and brother are arguing nonstop, and you've been taking your brothers side reverting to you getting yelled at. You hated being yelled at, you hated loud noises in general, they scared you, your family scared you.
She nods, "Do you not want to explain why?"
"I don't think I could...it's difficult I guess," You respond.
"Do you usually come here?" She asks.
  "Yes, it's my safe place away from my family," You respond, "They're always arguing about something."
She nods, "What's your name?"
"..Why do you need to know?" You ask.
"Because it'll be weird if I didn't know your name and it would feel like I'm talking to a complete stranger?" She reasons.
"Y/n L/n," You sigh out.
"Raven Branwen," She responds.
She looks young, maybe she's the same age as I am?
"Here," She sticks her hand out, "Come with me."
"Where?" You ask.
  "Somewhere safer than here, come on,"

  You sigh, just thinking about that memory gets you upset. You were currently in your old cabin in the woods. Your father and brother had gotten along better many years ago, but the memories of the countless arguments were still stuck with you. You remember the day Raven met you and brought you to Vale to introduce you to her teammates. You soon got to know them, their traits, qualities, and soon you got lost with them. You never were going to be a huntress but at least you had them to tell you how they're doing and how beacon is.
It helped you, distracted you from your home life, it made you a better person. But after Raven left and abandoned Taiyang leaving her with Yang and summer died not too short after ruby was born, You were heartbroken. It felt like everything good was being taken from you, but you stopped those selfish thoughts and were and are there to help raise Yang and ruby.
"Y/n?" As long as you were with Yang and ruby it felt like there was still a piece of Raven and summer there.
"Hm?" You responded.
  "Can we got train in the woods?" Yang asked, "I mean tomorrow's when we're leaving for beacon and I just want ruby and I to be ready."
You chuckle, "You don't need an excuse to get away from here, go ahead."
They cheer as they run off. You could never be their mom, but at least while you stayed you could see them be them.
Time skip
"Surprise!"
"Y/n! Your here!" Ruby yelled as she rushed over to give you a hug. Yang stood up with excitement.
  "I can't believe your here!...whyre you here?" Yang asked.
"Im just visiting little red and Goldilocks on their trivial pursuit on becoming huntresses," You respond.
"I've missed you so much! Did you miss me?" Ruby asked.
"I'll get back to you on that," You say with a tease.
"Ahem!" You and ruby look behind you spotting a girl in white and a girl in black, "who's this."
"This is our aunt y/n, but we usually call them Y/n," Yang responds, "Y/n this is Weiss and Blake, ruby and mine's partner and teammates."
"Pleasure to meet you," Weiss says politely.
"As to you," You respond.
  "Why don't we go out and catch up?" Yang asks and you nod.
  "I'd like that,"
Timeskip
"Wait, what?!" You practically spill your drink, "Yang you saw Raven?"
Yang nods, "Yeah...she wore this mask and had a red blade."
  "Oh wow..." You're aghast you can barely think of what to say.
"She seemed like she didn't care about me, although she saved me..." Yang smiles faintly trying her best not to look sad. Oh no..
"If she didn't care then why did she save you?" Why're you defending her? She's hurting Yang...
"I dunno...maybe she didn't want me dead so she could keep on abandoning me?" Yang mumbles.
"Yang..." she looks at you, "You didn't deserve to be abandoned and you don't deserve it now. So it isn't your fault, if anything somethings really wrong with Raven if she can't see how great you are."
Ruby looks at Yang seeing her sister smile again, "Thanks Y/n. I am pretty great."
You laugh, "You're welcome..."
Timeskip
You sigh as you walk away from the two girls waving them goodbye, after you're able to turn a corner, you hear a strange noise. You look behind you.
"Somethings wrong with me, eh?" You furrow your eyebrows in anger.
"Abandoning someone before you even get to know them yes..." You respond, "You didn't do that to me, why did you change?"
Raven stays silent.
"When did you change?" You ask, "It feels like I'm talking to a complete stranger."
"Y/n..."
"3 years! It's been 3 fucking years since you decided to contact me!" You yell, "I guess I just wasn't worth your time because you thought some tribe was better then being around your family!"
"Are you trying to make me feel guilty?" She asks.
"I'm trying to help you come to your senses, family is so much more than just that stupid tribe!" You respond.
"That tribe is my family," She replies sternly.
Your glare softens, "But there's no family left for you there...so what's the point?"
"What do you want from me, Y/n?" Raven asks.
"I want you to come back to us," You respond, "I want you to just think that that tribe isn't everything."
"I...don't know what to say," Raven replies.
You sigh, "Just think about what I said please and don't forget about us."
You walk off.
Timeskip
You heard a crash coming from downstairs of your home, you grabbed your knife by the bed stand and walked downstairs to face the intruder. You had no girlfriend or boyfriend or significant other who lived with you, no pets, no family, so who the hell was downstairs at maybe 1:40 am?
You grip onto your knife turning the corner to strike but someone grabs your arm, "Geez you try to help someone and then you try to kill them, real nice Y/n, Don't you think?"
You sigh in relief, "You snuck into my house how do you expect me to react?"
Raven shrugs, "I'm glad you have a weapon you can protect yourself with though."
  She drops your arm, "Why're you here?"
"I don't know honestly, I just felt alone..." Raven says.
  "Hah!" You laugh she looks at you confused, "You felt alone? Okay sure, whatever."
  "Whats that mean?" Raven questions acid in her tone.
  "It means that you left Yang, Taiyang, and everyone else alone, and you feel lonely poor you," You mockingly say.
"Y/n...do you not feel like I left you?" She asks.
  "Oh you did, but this isn't really about me," You reply.
"Nothing is," Raven says, "You have spent years thinking about what everyone else thinks, how everyone feels."
She moved closer to you, you back away til you back reaches the wall, "Do you not know how to even care for yourself? Do you really always try to see the good in people? What about the good in you!? I left you too!"
"Can't we just stop talking about me?" You reply, "Always leaves me feeling guilty..."
"Why?" Raven asks.
  "Low self esteem maybe? I don't know, I always think I'm not that important, I wasn't important to you obviously. You left me...I still don't know why?" You look down dropping the knife as it clanged to the floor.
She said but nothing as she hugged you, "I never meant to hurt you."
"You hurt everyone the day you left...why can't you see that?" You question.
"To be honest, I never tried to see it..." Raven replied.
"But you never meant to hurt me?" You ask.
  "I'm sorry."
  "I know, but are you sorry for yourself or because you left?" You ask.
  "I'm sorry I left..." She replies, "I love you..." she mumbles.
  "I love you too."

   There are requests that have requested so long ago, I feel so bad, I'm sorry. But thank you for your patience. Also Thank you for reading. Sorry it took so long to publish.