Team Rwby x Abused!Dragon Faunus! Female Reader

Your Pov
  Being a dragon Faunus was incredibly rare but when your dragon Faunus your exterior is hot and warm but interior is cold. You where sort a cold person your family was dragon Faunus as well. But they had passed in a horrible accident your foster parents didn't want you. The reason they got you was because they made money and for you to be a stone cold huntress. Your foster mom would slap you if you disobeyed or disagreed with her your father would punch you and call you a disgrace. He told you that was the reason your parents died because you were a disgrace and a disappointment. You cried and cried but when you had no more tears you where emotionless. On your way to beacon to bumped into a boy who was about to vomit you got a bucket and put it in front of him. You stayed by his side making him feel just a little better.
   "Hey I'm Jaune, Jaune Arc!" He said and you nodded.
  "Y/n L/n." You say quite blankly and start to walk away but he quickly follows you. You sigh and look away.
"So...do you know where the entrance i-!" Jaune gets cut of by the sound of what seems to be a mini explosion. You look behind you to see a girl with black hair and red streaks at the end. You walk towards them although you could be minding your on business you don't.
"I said I'm sorry princess!" The girl with black hair yells and the one with white hair scoffs. You see a girl with a black bow approach them. Heh she smells like a cat. What are you hiding underneath that bow?
"Do you mind?!" The girl with white hair yells. She looks a lot like her older sister.
"Well I'm sorry but your two's yelling is causing quite some distraction. But if you wouldn't mind we where just leaving. Right..." You look over at the girl and she smiles at you.
"Ruby, Ruby Rose!" She yells and you nod.
"Ruby, Jaune and I where just leaving see you later snowflake." You walk away and Ruby and Jaune follow behind you. They begin talking but you try to cancel them out when you walk into the place your supposed to go to. There a blond yells out for Ruby and she walks away from you two.
"So-!" You cur Jaune off by walking away from him going towards a shadow of the building listening in. Then Professor Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch take the stage talking. After that your moved to a different place a change into your f/c pjs. At least my foster parents where nice enough to buy me the outfit and pajamas. Oh and a toothbrush thank you mother. You think to yourself as you sit down against the wall there's a small light. Than a Blake haired girl approached you.
"...Can I read here?" She asked politely and you nod she sits down next to you and pulls out a book. She reads quietly to herself and you pull your knees to your chest your head resting on them. You look up again to see the blond approaching with Ruby.
"Hello again Ms. Rose how are you?" You asked politely and she blushes slightly.
"I'm fine. This is my sister Yang." You look over at her and nod.
"Hello." You say blankly and unamused they look at the black haired girl. She sighs.
"I'm Blake." She says and staring up from her book.
"Well Blake I'm Yang Ruby's older sister...." She pauses, "I like your bow! It goes great with your....pajamas!" She comes up with this whole conversation makes you chuckle a little they look over at you surprised.
"Hey can't you keep it down some people are trying to sleep." The white haired girl from earlier comes over and you sigh looking at Blake to blow out the candle.
The next morning your thinking about teams but laugh pitifully. Who would want to be on a team with me? You think to yourself as you see the Ice Queen..oops I mean Weiss talk to Pyrrha and Ruby talk to her sister.
Time skip
You land on a patchy green area and start to walk around you see Ruby and Weiss arguing. You sigh..Poor Ruby. You start to walk away but hear a yell for you.
"Hey!" Weiss yells out for you as Ruby puts her hood up.
"Hello Ice Queen...Miss Rose." You say and there's a light blush on Ruby's face. You guys walk...get picked up by a nevermore and drop to the place your supposed to be. You drop and land on you feet stumbling a little so your land on your knee and crouching down. Weiss didn't drop and you sigh telling her to let go! Once she does Jaune tries to catch her but you tell him to stay with Pyrrha and hold on. You catch her bridal style and look over and Yang and Blake putting her down. Pyrrha comes stumbling in.
"Great the gangs all together now we can die together." You look at Yang and you raise your eyebrow confused. You grabbed a chess piece and went on to help them fight. Once you got back into the building you unlocked a solo chess piece meaning you where to be on a team alone. But Ozpin gave you a choice to be with Team RWBY in which you accepted.
Time skip to after the fall of beacon
Your family came to bring back home to mistral you've gotten so close to those four girls and now your....You sigh as you start to unpack a couple days later there's a few knocks on the door. There where purple bruises along some part of your arm that your aura was working to heal.
"Hey brat! Go answer it!" Your father yells for you and you sigh walking towards the door opening it to see.
"Q-Qrow!" You smile happily and jump into his arms he hugs you.
"Ruby misses you." He says quietly and you smile.
"Y/n who's at the door?" Your mother says with a pissed of manor. He walks inside seeing your foster family.
"So...you two where the assholes hurting my nieces friend?" He says and cracks his knuckles they look frightened, "Y/n go and get your weapons and armor I'm taking you with me." He tells you and you run upstairs grabbing everything you own so not much. You hurriedly go back down stairs to Qrow an you leave quickly. He gives you the address and you run off. Ruby's waiting for you so your knocks at the door are quick when Jaune answers he gives you a hug. When Ruby comes to see you hugging Jaune she begins to cry when you pull away you see her.
"Little rose!" You smile and walk towards her she cries in the crook of your neck. Your dragon aura makes you warm and she's embracing that warmth. You smile and she laughs. You get settled in and look around for a while than there's another knock at the door your dragon ears perk up. You walk towards the door and Jaune opens it again. Yang and Weiss you smile as Ruby gets hugged by Yang you join them. Weiss' smiles as she's allowed in the hug too all your missing is Blake than there's a complete team. You sigh and wait Leonardo Lionheart was waiting for team RW_Y and the others as well as you to show up.
Another time skip (sorry that I'm lazy)
  You growl at Cinder who has Jaune on his back slightly injured. She makes a spear that looks like Pyrrha's and throws it Weiss when she's not looking. You run to catch it and you do but it burns your hand your Aura isn't as good as it is right now. You Yelp in pain and Weiss looks at you and you drop the spear on the ground. You look at your hand it has burn marks on it Weiss gasps and runs towards you trying to get a closer look at your hand. You look at Cinder and Raven you've given them a distraction for them to get the relic. Crap! You thought your not paying much attention but in comes a black haired cat Faunus.
  "Blake?" You question her as her eyes wonder and land on Yang.
   "Yang? Y/n?" She questions and you smile. Ruby than turns around.
  "Yang! Go!" Ruby yells and she begins to run the different way but Mercury catches her arm. You run towards Mercury as Yang let's her yellow prosthetic arm behind. You punch him across the face getting Yang's arm back from him. You look at Blake and smile.
Time skip.
  Yang came back up with the relic we're planning to bring it to Atlas but stopping in Argus first. You sigh and wait on the train sitting on Ruby's bed. You look at Ruby and her cape you grab part of it wrapping it around your shoulders. You watch Ruby play her game resting your head on her shoulder.
   "Hey...You doing ok Rubes?" You ask her. She blushes and nods resting her head on your head smiling.
  "Yeah." She says blankly and kisses your cheek making you blush. Yang stands up and walks over and kisses your other cheek. Blake starts to get up and walks over Weiss peeks from under her bunk and looks over kissing your other cheek. Your face looks like a tomato as you blush so much.
"I love you." The girls say at the same time and you smile.
  "Thank you," There's a tear running down your cheek, "I love you girls too..."

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this was also requested by @tmp2017 you requested an abused dragon Faunus and a different dragon Faunus x RWBY but hope you don't mind that I mixed the two together because I'm rushing to get other requests done which I shouldn't but hope you enjoyed it! Thank you :)